I Forgot About YouTube!

The Next Day
                      Mark POV
         I woke up from a horrible nightmare. My breathing was heavy. The nightmare was of Y/N, Jack, Unknown, and Cry stabbing me over and over. The pain felt so real, yet so horrible. I couldn't bare it, I tried to scream for help. I just didn't want to die.
    "Mark, you okay?" Jack asked. "Y-yeah. No! I had a nightmare!" I started to cry. "Mark's it's okay. It's just a dream." Jack hushed me. "Y-you guys were stabbing me over and over." I was now sobbing into Jack's shoulder.  Jack pulled me away, looking into my eyes. "You know we wouldn't do that."
     "Hey Ja- Mark, are you okay?" Y/N ran over to me, hugging me nicely. "Yeah, n-now I am. J-Jack calmed me." I replied. "Well that good. High fives all around." Y/N pulled away from the hug and high fives Jack and me. "Hey that's my line!" Jack said. "Wait, what?" I asked with confusion. "I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel." Jack replied. "Oh....Shit! I forgot about uploading to YouTube! My fans are probably mad at me!" I nearly screamed. "Do you have a setup yet" "No." "Let's go get you some equipment!" I dragged Jack towards the car. "Wait for me!" Y/N yelled. "Bye Cry and Unknown! " I heard Y/N yell. "Bye!" They said running downstairs, waving goodbye. Y/N forum and we started to drive to a technology store.
                    Jack POV
    Oh my god! Mark was actually helping me get my equipment! I was mentally fangirling. "Can we get some music? " Y/N asked. "Sure!" I turned the radio on. *Play that Shit"This is a good song." Mark said. I was surprised when Mark enjoys songs like this.
By the time we got to the technology store, the song ended. Then we went into the store, anything you could imagine it was their. Phones, Computers, Chargers, Inputs and Outputs, Cords, and more. My eyes widen as I looked around.
"Whoa...." That was the only thing that escaped my lips. I was just so shocked and surprised.
"I know right. Let's go to the audio and mic section." Mark pointed to the sigh that hung from the ceiling. "Let's goooo!" Y/N started running. "Stop running Y/N!" I said running trying to catch her. "But it's fun. Theirs nothing to be afraid of. Nothing to worry about..." Y/N was still running. She slowed down when we were in the audio and mic aisle. "Yes, their is something to worry about.... Your life." I said with a serious face. "My life is not important Jack. I don't care about my life. Your the only thing that keeps me going." Y/N said.
"Your the only thing that keeps me going....." My voice trailed off. "Okay you two I think I found a good mic." Mark said waving us over to a display. We started to walk, then I saw the smile on Mark's face. He looked like a child. "I'll be back I need to go find someone. Then we'll go look for a computer." Mark walked away leaving Y/N and me alone.
"You should know that if it wasn't for you, I would be dead. I know no one likes me, but when you, Mark, and, Cry.... You guys were my saviors. You helped me through the toughest times. You guys act like brothers to me." Y/N sobbed. I tried to sooth her by pulling her to my chest. She continued to cry, I started to feel my shirt stick to my chest. "It's okay. Please don't cry we are family. It will always be that way." I hushed her.
A few minutes later, I heard footsteps so I used my powers to make us invisible. I didn't want anyone to see Y/N crying. "I would like this one." Mark walked towards the mic. "Yes, sir." The employee walked away. "How come Mark doesn't see us?" Y/N asked wiping away tears. "I didn't want anyone to see you in this state. I used my powers to make us invisible." I replied. "Y/N and Jack you can come out now." Mark continued to stare at the mic. "How does he know we are invisible?" Y/N looked at me.
"Inhave some of the same powers as Jack. So I can see him when he's invisible and all that." Mark replied. "Oh...well can we go look at computers?" Y/N asked. "Actually, I can make a better computer. A space computer!" I smiled. "Then let's get the parts!" Mark was so happy.
       After scaring costumes by vanishing, we got all the parts for the computer, and other things. We got home and got to work on the recording room.
( This chapter didn't really feel like me. I for some reason didn't feel like myself. One of my friends yelled at me, then acted like nothing ever happened. I feel like some of my friends aren't really my friends. I just feel like I am a douche to my friend. I just have a horrible past, so that's maybe why. So to whoever reads this. I'm sorry. But thank you for reading my story. * Hands you your room key and walks to a corner and cries * )