Him

It was him. (This part is confusing) Pewds' face was all messed up, it looked like Unknown. He would glitch every 5 seconds. I knew this was not Pewds. He had this evil grind. I could tell that the real Pewds was locked inside.
     "I'm sorry. How rude of me, my name is PewDiePie.exe." He laughed. (Since Mark and Jack have evil versions of them....There coming back. Don't get mad for SPOILERS!) "I'll get ya Felix I promise!" I screamed, I couldn't just damaged his body. It was still Pewds. "Oh, Pewds isn't here or should I saw Felix!" PewDiePie.exe laughed even more. 'I got this!' I summoned Mark and I guess he summoned the others.
      Y/N pushed us out of the way. "I don't know what you did to Pewds, but I want the real Pewds BACK!" She said walking towards him, pointing her finger at him. "Get back, BITCH!" She was thrown to the wall. "Oh, FUCK no! You son of a bitch!" Y/N signaled for me not to attack, as she stood up perfectly fine. When she got up something was different about her.
      Y/N's hair became a dark shade of green, but it glowed. She had blue glowing eyes, and she started to study PewDiePie.exe. As if she had the power to see the status of everyone. As she gave us the signal. (We never planned) we all ran towards him at one area, his face. Ya, see Pewds really likes his face... he would probably be pissed at us but we have a plan now.
      PewDiePie.exe couldn't dodge the fact that Y/N was beating the shit out of him. I would try my best to ruin Pewds' pretty face. (Oh * starts shipping * here comes Jelix! Not at all) I saw Mark starting to beat the shit out of Pewds. 'Why are you beating the shit out of Pewds?' I mentally asked Mark. 'He turned off the comments! Then turned them back on! Really?!?! Then he tried to act like us! I'm pissed!' Mark started to beat Pewds harder. Should I beat the shit out of Pewds or don't do anything to Pewds? I don't know!
                        Y/N POV
     Damn! The pain started to get worse as I hit the wall. I got up and started to change into the person I never know. I just started to see everyone's statuses. PewDiePie.exe's weakness was his face and we could get Felix back, I wanted to make him feel pain.
     I gave a signal nobody practice for, and the other started to hit at Pewds' face. I started to go and harm Pewds, I was so frustrated. But Jack on the other hand was confused and you could tell by his face. Pewds was to starting to fight back inside. PewDiePie.exe finally shoved us all to the walls. This caused more pain for me, but my body refused to not fight anymore. I stood up while he others regain their strength. I walked over and started to kick the shit out of PewDiePie.exe. He just stood their and laughed. "Pewds start fighting harder! You got this, don't give up on screaming!" I screamed. "He's never coming back. Soon you won't either!" PewDiePie.exe started to laugh even more.
      He then disappeared and reappeared but two shadows appeared. They were way to familiar. "Anti...Dark..." I growled. "Hello, love. How are ya?" Anti teleport towards me and touch my cheek gently. Jack ran up and smacked his hand away. "Owie! Hello to you to Jack, that ducking hurt!" Anti yelled, running his hand.  "Get away from my girlfriend! " Jack yelled.
   (Hello humans! If you can't tell shit is hitting the fan! This may not be my best chapter but whatever! I am not good at writing battle scenes. That's all, Buh-Bye!)