I Wanna Go Now

Y/N POV
I woke up in my bed. Jack was sitting their brushing his fingers through my hair. "Hey sweetheart. Are you okay?" Jack asked in his sexy voice. "Why do you always have to be so goddamn sexy?" I replied. Jack hugged me "Because I can."
       I looked at my arm and I saw that it was wrapped. "Jack? What happened? All I remember is this look alike of Mark threw me to the wall." I asked. "That look alike is Darkiplier or Dark. When you called him Emo Vampire Roommate of Mark's, he got pissed and threw you to the wall. Making you pass out. Then he cut you arm." Jack said hugging me tighter. "I knew I felt a sensation when I woke up." I said.
"Wait. What?" Jack pulling me away from him. "You felt a sensation?" "Yeah. If I get hurt, I always enjoy it. I am a physco, I know." I replied. I looked down at the floor. Jack put his finger under my chin. I looked up and he kissed me. "Your my physco." Jack kind of whispered. It was cute. Mark started to knock on the door. "Is Y/N up? I want to say sorry to her." Mark asked. I got up and opened the door. Mark looked at me in shock and hugged me. He wasn't in his suit anymore, just his normal clothes.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't want to brim you into my problem with Dark. This was all my fault." Mark said crying into my shoulder. "None of this is your fault. Don't start blaming yourself over something you can't control." I replied hugging him tighter. "That's a little...to tight." Mark said. I let go "I am sorry. I didn't mean to hug you that tight."
"Can we still go to that restaurant? I am super hungry." Jack asked. He sounds to childish. "Later." I said bluntly. "Awww..." Jack replied. I left Mark and kissed Jack. "You two get a room." Someone said. I turned to see Mark glaring at Cry. "Cry?!?!" I said. "Who's this?" Mark asked. "It's Cry." Jack said. Mark stopped glaring at Cry.
"We already have a room it's my house. " I say hugging Jack's side. "Ewww." Cry said in disgust. "So when are we going to eat?" "LATER!!" We screamed. "I wanna go now!"
( sorry this chapter is kind of short I am making 2 more. I am making up for this weekend. See ya soon. )