Comic Con

Y/N POV
       I couldn't believe it. I was going to Comic Con! I can't wait.
              * Comic Con Timeskip *
       When I was in the line I saw a person cosplaying Markiplier. I started to scream. I tugged on Jack's sweatshirt "Jack! Jack! Can you take a picture of us?" I asked, dragging him to the cosplayer. "Sure." Jack replied.
      "Hi! Can I get a picture with you?" I asked. "Hello! Sure!" the cosplayer was actually Markiplier. 'WHAT THE FUCK?!?' I mentally Fangirled.  I hugged him as Jack took the picture. "Hey man could I get a picture too?" Jack asked. I took the phone as Mark nodded. I took the picture of course, then I secretly was making a video to.
       I wasn't going to post it on YouTube. I wanted it just for a memory as the two idiots being idiots. Jack then realized and ran to get my phone, but I yelled to Mark "THANKS." I ran behind Cry and said "Hide me." But Jack saw me so I ran into the Convention. Oh my goodness this is going to be the best day of my life.
                      Jack POV
        I was chasing Y/N into the convention when I hear people yelling  at us to get our passes. Security was even chasing us.  I couldn't believe how cosplayers were running with us.
    One question was stuck in my head.
                     Where was Cry?
                      Cry POV
When Y/N ran into the convention, the only thing I could say was "Get a room you two!" I don't know why. People were running right after Y/N and Jack so that's what I decided to do.
I couldn't believe that they would just leave me. 'Douches.'
20 Minutes Later
The crowd of people died down. How in the world could Y/N and Jack run for so long? I stopped running and I went to a panel called 'Markiplier and Friends' Y/N knew that we were going to the panel so I have to save at least two seats. 
                     Y/N POV
      I stopped for a moment and screamed "SHIT THE PANEL!  JAAAAACCCCKKK! Get off of me!" I got pinned to the ground by you know who. "What panel?" Jack had this creepy smile on his face. "Hello everybody. Get the hint." I replied.
    Jack got the hint and we both went to get our passes. Then we went to go find Cry. When we found him he had a few seats for us. "I waited for you two love birds forever." Cry said in his serious voice. I know Jack was blushing. We finally sat down and waited for the panel to start.
* The panel ends TimeSkip *
When I got out of the panel, I wanted to get a Markiplier hoodie. But got sidetracked by a whole bunch of cosplayers. By the time I got to a Markiplier booth someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned just to see Jack running away from me. I turned back and paid for the hoodie I wanted, then I chased him outside of the convention.
It was night outside, but inside it was day. Jack motioned me to follow him and that's what I did. We got to the car and we headed home? He didn't tell me anything. I didn't see Mark since the end of the panel and that was 3 hours ago. Were is he now?
                      Mark POV
        I was heading to Y/N's house and I got a text from Jack. Saying that they were on their way and I need to get ready. So I rushed into the bathroom and got into my tux and I thought this house was clean. It was a fucking mess.