The Dinner

It was about 12:00 when we all decided to go to the restaurant. When we got their we got seated and order our food.
     Cry gave me a look that said 'Get me my food or die', so I decided to slap him again. "What was that for?" " The look." I said.  He glared and then waited do his food. 
                      Jack POV
     Y/N slapped Cry again for glaring at her. What is she doing? I don't know but she's my girlfriend. I should cheer her on. "LOVE ME!" I don't know else what to say. I am just so shocked. She hugged me and said "I will." "Jack do you want to walk around and see all the pictures?" She asked. "Sure Y/N." I replied.
        We got up and looked at the pictures on the wall. I saw Mark's weird ass picture. I laughed and showed Y/N. "What the fuck is this picture?" She asked. "I don't know I will have to ask." I was going to ask later but Y/N yelled "How come this weird ass picture of you is here?" Mark looked at her to stop screaming but she shock her head no.
      She motioned for him to come over and that's what he did. He looked at the picture of him. He blushes madly he felt so embarrassed and we knew. He went back to his seat. "That picture is a photoshopped one."
                     "Let's go eat!!!"
             * After eating Time skip *
       "Let's get back home. Let's hope Dark isn't their." Mark said. "Watch him be their." I replied.
                        Y/N POV
    Something told me that Dark was going to be at my house.