Saving the Day Part 1

Y/N POV
I woke up to Dark, Anti, and what sounded like Mark and Jack screaming at each other. I look around to see Cry is tied to a chair. "Cry?" I asked. Since Anti never tied me to the couch, I ran to Cry and hugged him. He was just staring at me. "Hello to you to Y/N. Look this is all a plan, Jack, Mark and I are getting you out of here." Cry whispered. "First, I have to untie you. Then you can do your saving, dumbass." I replied untying him. Cry just smiled, and then we heard more screaming. "We are getting them out of here! And theirs nothing you can do!" That sounded like Mark screaming. "My girlfriend is coming home with me! Not with ya two douches. Ya just don't know what we Angels can do!" That was Jack. Of course it was Jack, but did he say something about Angels?
"Cry, we need to go find out what's going on up their." I said. Cry nodded and said "Let's go see this fight!"
Cry and I started to run up the stairs when we felt hands on our shoulders. We froze and looked at each other. Then turned around to see...Jack?! "Jack! Oh my god I missed you!" I kissed and hugged him. He wrapped his beautiful wings around me. "I missed you too!" Jack said. "Did ya hear about the-" I cut him off. "Yes, I did. You don't need to hide anything from me. I've already seen the weirdest things in my life." "Okay, I promise not to hide anything from ya. I want to protect ya, so yatwo stay here and wait." Jack said. "But that's boring! We want to see the action! We wanna see the Angels beat the demons" Cry whined. "Fine. But quiet down Cry! Your going to go to the door. I am putting a force field around ya guys." Jack said before vanishing. His warmth disappeared and I wanted to say 'Come back JAAAAACCCKKK!!!', but I didn't. Instead I said "Since you wanna see go ahead." I sat down on the couch and started to relax.
  Cry POV
The fight was crazy, colors were everywhere. I couldn't tell who was who with all the colors. Feathers from wings were going everywhere. Man Y/N has a weird boyfriend. I didn't even know about this.
For some reason everything went black. It was just pitch black. I must have blacked out.
        Y/N POV
I went to go check on Cry, when I see he was on the floor. He must have passed out, dumbass. I somehow knew he would black out from the colors, but I didn't know their would be colors. I guess I'm just weird like that.
I pick up Cry and lay him on the couch. I deserve to watch some action. I look around the room and I see weapons all on the floor. But my favorite weapon stands out 'The Katana.' I want to get it, but I can't. I'm going to stay right here.