Wrapping Presents and Other Things

Y/N POV
   When we sent Mark and his soon to be girlfriend off to the restaurant, we all went to different rooms to go and wrap gifts.
    When Marzia and I went to the abandoned mall, I saw a shit ton of the Shadow of the Colossus things. I thought about Jack, so that's what some of his gifts are. I reread his lists to see my name on it. I have an idea for Christmas Day.
    When we all finished we watch some Christmas movies. I started to cuddle with Jack because I was getting cold. He kiss my forehead, just be rewarded with a gentle kiss.
   "Really love birds!" Cry yelled. "What your in a relationship to!" I laughed. "Oh, that's how we're going to play." Cry yelled, getting up. "Yeah." I tried not to laugh. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!  We're not going to fight. Cry and Y/N sit down!" Jack got in the middle of us. I couldn't help but laugh as we glared at each other. Then we sat back down.
    A movie played that I had seen before, so I got on my phone. It was still hard to look at the screen because it's cracked. I was playing PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist, when Jack texts me.  
                       Conversation 
J: I'm bored
M: Yeah, same
J: There's a new game we can play
M: Oh, really
J: Yeah. It's called The Last Guardian, do ya want to play it?
M: Sounds interesting, yeah let's go!
                 End of Conversation
   "Jack and I are going to the recording room. See you in a bit." I said walking upstairs. "See you."
   Jack and I walked to the recording room. We got setup and decided to record for Jack's channel. As he did his intro, I looked at the artwork and everything. "Hey Jack, how long did it take to make this game?" "7 whole years." "Well, it looks incredible!" I smiled. "Yeah, it got its inspiration from Shadow of the Colossus."
               A couple hours later
  "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING THIS EPISODE. IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE...LIKE A BOSS! AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND. * high five * * high five * THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YA DUDES...IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Jack yelled. "Now I'm going to edit this video." "I'm going to see if the two love birds are back." I laughed. "See ya."
      When I walked downstairs, I saw Mark and Amy. "I see the two love birds are back." I laughed. They looked at me and then at each other. They blushed from embarrassment. "Oh Amy, since your staying. Can you make a Christmas list for us?" Unknown rushed in. "I could if I wanted anything, but I got everything I want." Amy hugged Mark. "So I guess it's Mark, your boyfriend?" I asked. Amy nodded. "I'm great at guessing things!" I laughed, jumping up and down. "Yes ya are!" I didn't know Jack was down here. He kissed me. "Thanks!" "No Problem!" He smiled.
    "But we still need a list of things you like." Unknown smiled. "Nah, I don't need or want anything." Amy rejected. "We're still gonna get you something."