The Trampoline Park

Mark POV
Jack and I woke up to Cry and Y/N cheering. "Jack let's go!" I whispered. "I don't wanna!" Jack whined.
"Let's go wake up Jack and Mark!" Cry said. When heard feet upstairs, then a loud thump. "Ow!" Y/N screamed. "Sorry!" Cry said.
"Guess who's up. Mark and Jack."  Y/N said. "Who's that?" I pointed at a person who was half boy and half girl. Long hair on the girl's side and short hair like Jack's on the boy's side. "You can see her?" Y/N asked. "Yeeeaaahhh." I said slowly. "Sorry, this is Unknown. Yes that's really her name."
  Unknown POV
They could see me now. 'How?' I thought. "Cry? Can you see me?" I asked. Cry stared at me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you!" Cry cried. "I missed you too." I smiled.
"Who wants to go to this Trampoline Park? Just as a reward for all of us." Jack asked. "That would be nice." Unknown said. "Oh, is their Dodgeball?" Y/N asked. "I think so." Mark said. "Then let's go!" I said running with Cry to the car.
Moments Later
I ran in not caring about anyone and got to the Dodgeball arena. "Let's go guys. This will be fun!" I screamed with an evil grin.
"We have to pay first!" Y/N said.                   "Hurry!"
5 Minutes Later
"I'm gonna win."Y/N screamed.      "Y/N's on my team!" I screamed. That meant leaving the three boys on the opposite team. "2 against 3!"Jack smirked. "Yeah. Let's start!" Y/N threw a ball at Jack, then started to jump away.
Y/N POV
I wanted to have fun and forget about all the weird things that had happened. "Hey! That's not fair!" Jack said jumping over to get some dodgeball. " I LOVE BALLS! " Jack tried to throw the dodgeballs at me, but I dodged.
I was still jumping away, then I turned around and ran straight at Jack. He didn't have any dodgeballs in his hands. So I pounced on him.
I looked up and saw Unknown, Cry, and Mark were having fun. "So your trying to forget what happened?" Jack asked. "How did yo-" I was cut off. "I can read your mind." "So you knew I liked you?" "Yeah, I was supposed to act normal. Which I'm not."
     "Let's get the two love birds!" Mark said jumping over. "Jack, let's get them!" I said in my head. He nodded.
           Having Fun
     "Ow!" Cry said nearly falling from a dodgeball to the face. "You'll be fine." Unknown laughed. "Can we go jump in the pit?" Cry said. "How come is it because you lost?" I laughed. "No!" Cry blushed. "Yeah." I said.
To lazy to write about how they jumped into the pit.
  Hours later
      "Can we go home now?" I asked. It was closing time for the park. "Yeah let's go." We got home and fell asleep.
( Jack is SO close to 12,000,000! I can't believe it. Sorry that this is so late. I have been working on homework and everything. So yeah.  Bye- Unknown. )