Recap

I am being nice today so I am going to do a recap on this story. Here we go!
                        Chapter 1
You wanted to watch a Markiplier video. You get your earbuds and headed to brush your hair. It was late at night, you Later down your phone near the edge. You moved to get your brush and your phone fell, causing it to pull out your earbuds from your ears. You hesitate to grab your phone to find it cracked. You run back to your room and started to cry. You needed comfort so you cut your crushes name ' Jack ' into your arm. You felt satisfaction as it bleed out. You fell asleep, to be rudely awaken by a screaming voice. It was your mother saying you got a call from Jack.
                       Chapter 2
You flipped out be found out he was on hold. You ran down to the house phone and started to talk to Jack. He found out you cut and you have a crush on him. He then said he was coming over.
                       Chapter 3
Your mom found your phone and asked you why and your answered. Just to get awarded with a smack across the face. You felt a sensation, grabbed your phone and went to get ready for Jack. He comes over and you didn't even try to show your cuts. He grabs your arm and starts to kiss it. He then remembers you love him.
                       Chapter 4
Jack starts to get closer and closer to your face, when you mother ruins it. You block the door as Jack stares at you've
                      Chapter 5
Jack started to help you block the door. A few minutes later, your mother walks away. Jack then says he needs help breaking the news to his girlfriend. You say you can't, but you give him advice. Jack walks to his house just to see a sad Signe. He asks what's wrong. He gets yelled at and she leaves.
                        Chapter 6
Your phone started to ring after you were done yelling at your mother. Jack was excited and says he'll be their in a few minutes. Jack comes over with a bag of cookies and ice cream. He forgot spoons and you have to unblock the door. Then get the spoons. You found out he has a tattoo. You talk and eat ice cream. Your to tired to eat cookies. You both go to sleep, but Jack didn't sleep where he was supposed to sleep at. He cuddled you as you both fell asleep.
                        Chapter 7
You wake up and go back to sleep. Jack wakes up and starts to make his special breakfast. You try to scare Jack while he is cleaning your mess. Cry then pops up out of no where. Your knew for sure your mother ran away. Cry then asks who wants to go to Comic Con. Then you both say Hell Yeah.
                       Chapter 8
You, Jack, and Cry go to Comic Con. You see a cosplayer, you drag Jack with you. Turns out the " cosplayer " was actually the real Markiplier. Jack takes a picture of you two. Then you take a picture of them. Then sneak a video of the two idiots. Jack then realizes that you were making a video and you get chased by Jack through the whole convention. Soon you get tackled because you stop and realized you wanted to go watch the Markiplier and Friends Panel. You go and watch it and get yourself a Markiplier hoodie. Little did you know Mark was going to be at your apartment.
                      Chapter 9
You and Jack get home and you see a mess with a innocent Mark in the middle. Mark and Jack planned for you all to go to a YouTube Restaurant. Things go sideways, Dark the evil version of Mark appears. He gets pissed off because you asked if he the Emo Vampire Roommate of Mark's. he throws you to the wall, causing you to pass out. As Dark inches closer. Jack tried to protect you. But Jack was pushed aside. Dark then cuts his name with a warning into your arm. He then disappeared and then Mark felt horrible for you.
                       Chapter 10
I woke up to see Jack and your arm wrapped. He tells you the story and Mark is now worried sick. You tell him it's okay. Jack wants to now if we can go to the restaurant. You say later. Mark didn't know who Cry was, so he was glaring. Then he asks is we can go eat. We all say later.
                        Chapter 11
You guys finally decide to go to the restaurant. You and Jack walk around the restaurant. You see a weird ass picture of Mark. You ask what the fuck the picture is. He came over and blushed from embarrassment saying it was a photoshopped one. Then it was time to eat. Something told you Dark was going to be there.
                      Chapter 12
You get home to see Dark. You tell at him just to get pushed to a wall. Jack tries to protect you again, just to be pushed aside. Dark then threatens you since you awake. He tries to cut you down now. But you try to run away. You tell him you enjoy pain. You all run out of the house and Mark tells you all to run, he was going to try to get rid of the bastard. He then tries to stop him, but Dark vanished. You all go back to the apartment. Dark talks to Anti.
                       Chapter 13
Anti agreed to killing some people. Mark is even more worried. Dark is trying to kill you. Jack reveals that he had a evil version of himself. Jack is now your protector. You get taken by Anti and you fall asleep on the couch.
                       Chapter 14
Anti successfully gets you, but he doesn't think Dark's plan is going to work. He starts to develop a crush on you. Jack's pissed, so they start to make a plan. Cry gets caught. Jack and Mark appear and are trying to get you two out of there. They showed their true forms as Anti said they were screwed.
                      Chapter 15
                   Author's Note
                      Chapter 16
As you wake up, you hear Dark, Anti, Mark, and Jack yelling and fighting. You the realize Cry is tied to a chair. He tells you the plan as you untie him. Jack yells something about angels. You two get close to the door, when you feel a hand on both of you two's shoulders. You look at each other then behind to see Jack. He tells you to stay there, but Cry wants to watch. You lay down on the couch and soon you went to check on Cry. Just to see him passed out. You somehow knew he was going to pass out. You laid him down on the couch and went to watch the fight. You see your favorite weapon, but you try to fight your mind to not get it.
                      Chapter 17
You tried so hard to fight your mind, when you finally give in. You got it, tried to fight. Then you ran back into the basement. Jack kills Dark causing Anti to get pissed off. Anti then gets killed by Mark. Then Mark and Jack get you and Cry. 
                      Chapter 18
Your boyfriend is a angel. Cry turns out to be okay. Then you get an explanation on how Mark and Jack are both angels. Cry walks up and you all go for ice cream in the way Mark gets roasted. You eat ice cream and go back to the apartment.
                      Chapter 19
Cry didn't feel right when he got to the apartment. He asks if he can get taken home and he does. Turns out Cry has a evil version too. His name is VirusCry. After their discussion was done, Virus vanished. Then Cry ran to the apartment.
                     Chapter 20
Before Cry comes in, you guys watch some Netflix. You guys then hear a knock. You offer to get it, but Jack refuses and gets it instead. Cry comes flying in and rubs straight to a computer upstairs. Cry then tells you who VirusCry and you think in your head. Just to be rewarded with someone replying. Her name is Unknown. Unknown can only be seen by you and she need to help Cry with hacking into Virus.
                       Chapter 21
Saying I was sick. LMAO. Author's Note.
                       Chapter 22
Cry gets a knock on the door, he asks who is was l. You say Unknownon accident, but quickly respond that it's you. Cry had heard that name before. He lets you in just to be told the whole story. Then Unknown tells you her story. You help Cry out by following Unknown's orders. You both break Virus' barrier to the heart. The fight was very short, but Virus for filled Unknown's wish. Killing him once and for all.
                        Chapter 23
The two people ship Septiplier, woke up after the short battle. Unknown could now be seen by everyone. Cry and Unknown are now reunited. You all go to a trampoline park and play like children. You and Jack then became all lovey-dovey and almost got attack with dodge balls. You then continue to have fun. Then go home.
                       Chapter 24
Mark had a terrible nightmare. Jack goes downstairs and sees Mark terrified. Jack tries to comfort Mark. Achievement unlocked: Comfort Mark. Mark forgot about YouTube and needs to get a few things for the recording too.  You get the things and do stupid shit.
                      Chapter 25
Tells you how crazy this story got. Author's note
                      Chapter 26
You had a feeling something was going to happen. Today was claimed as ' Let's get settled into YouTube Day. ' Jack talks about your giggle and laugh. Then you, Jack, and Mark glue the foam to the walls in the recording room. Jack gets a phone call from her. Signe. He realizes who it was and hangs up. Mark then needs to go to the store for some new clothes.
                        Chapter 27
Thanking you for 250 reads/views Author's note
                        Chapter 28
Congratulating Jack for 12 million subscribers. Author's note
                        Chapter 29
Thanking you for 300 reads/views. Author's note.
                        Chapter 30
You all went to the mall, just to see it was a huge mess. Mark goes to American Eagle, while you go to a weapon store. You find what you want and so does Mark. But you find other humans as well. Marzia, Ken, and Felix. ( Pewds ) You find out that the mall is abandoned. You all continue to go shopping.
                      Chapter 31
You leave the to go to the apartment. Mark starts a conversation, causing you to be a question. You all start to continue on the recording room. Mark fell asleep so you and Jack drag him to his room. You both walk to the recording room to find no one was in there. You and Jack go different directions in the apartment, just to see Ken and some girl. SuperMaryFace. Jack went to find Pewds and Marzia. Just to hear Jack screaming not to go in there. They were having sex. You went to go and continue on making the recording room. Later on you leave to go watch tv.
                      Chapter 32
You guys finish up the recording room. You all play OverWatch and have fun.        
                     Chapter 33
This is a sad page about me. Author's note.
                      Chapter 34
Just a rematch on OverWatch
                      Chapter 35
Unknown almost killed you. Then she made a it a joke to get into the Halloween Spirit. You guys get your costumes and go back to the apartment to decorate. You all fell asleep.
                    Chapter 36
It's Halloween and you all waste some time. It was now time to gib trick or treating. You go trick or treating and then go home. You passed out.
                     Chapter 37
Everyone then fell asleep. You have a nightmare about Pewds. Pewds realizes who it was and runs to the bathroom. Jack tries to comfort Pewds, and then breakfast was ready. Jack goes and gets some breakfast was ready. Jack goes and gets some breakfast for Pewds and himself. Jack walks back in, to see blood all over. Pewds was cutting, you tell him to eat while you go and get the mop. Pewds asks if Jack can come back. He found the mop and went in to see something that terrified him.
                        Chapter 38
Just an update on life. Author's note.
                         Chapter 39
Thinking about making a smut chapter. Author's note.
                         Chapter 40
16 facts about me. Author's note.
                         Chapter 41
PewDiePie.exe showed himself. A battle happened.
                         Chapter 42
The battle continues, Dark and Anti come back. You show you have powers. Then a lot of fighting happens.
                         Chapter 43
Literally conclusion of the battle. Then you help everyone. Then Deja Vu happens.
                        Chapter 44
Unknown informs you all about Christmas. You all make your lists and than decide to do a secret Santa thing. Jack decided to make merch. You and Jack have the most greatest kiss ever. Mark helps Jack out. Jack makes a video about the merch.
                      Chapter 45
Talking about me probably having a stalker.
                     Chapter 46
Mark is going to get a girlfriend. *starts shipping* Amyplier away.
                      Chapter 47
You wrap a few gifts for Jack. Unknown talks to Amy about a Christmas list for her. But Amy rejects.
                      Chapter 48
Telling you how happy I am for all of you humans. Author's note
                       Chapter 49
You all have a party for Christmas Eve!
( Tomorrow is the last chapter for this story and it has been a great story. )