How many ALTER EGOS are their?

Jack POV
    When Y/N threw the bowl at me, she immediately passed out. "I guess it's time to go to sleep. Since Y/N is dead asleep." I said. "Yeah, let's get some sleep." Mark yawned. I picked up Y/N and walked to our room. I later her down and wrapped her up. I kissed her forehead and laid down.
                  The Next Morning
     I woke up and saw Y/N cuddled up against me. I blushed and tried to get out of the bed. I was kind of successful, but not much. She began to twist and turn. She then woke up panting. "You okay, babe?" I asked hugging her. "Yeah...yeah. Just a nightmare!" She tried to laugh it off, but began crying. I hugged her tighter. "Can you tell me what happened? You don't have to if to want to. I understand." I asked.
      "I-it was about Pewds... H-he was trying to kill me! I tried to find you but I couldn't. I screamed your name, but Pewds would say 'He's dead. He was never going to protect you!' Then he laughed. Jack, I was dead where I stood." I felt Y/N's wet tears on my chest. Y/N still had her 'Costume' on. I knew she would like my style of clothes. "I promise, I will protect you. No matter what. I will always be your angel." My wings appeared and I wrapped them around Y/N. I was trying the best I could to comfort her. It seemed like it was working. "Why do you always have to look so goddamn pretty?" Y/N looked up at me and smiled. "I don't know, I guess it's just the way I was made." I replied. "Well, whoever made you made sure you were so beautiful. If I ever get to see them, I would tell them thank you for making you so goddamn beautiful." Y/N kissed me and I kissed back. "Your way to beautiful for me." I pulled away, unwrapping my wings. Then they disappeared. "No, I am the most ugliest person on this planet!" She laughed, but then it died down. "Nah, your beautiful just the way you are." I replied. She blushed then kissed me again.
"Let's go make some breakfast, silly!" I pulled and got up. Then walked downstairs. "Okay!" Y/N laughed. She ran down the stairs, trying to catch up to me. "What are we going to make?" She asked. "Bacon and Pancakes!" I replied.
We started making breakfast. Y/N worked making the pancakes, while I worked on making the bacon. This was until Y/N rushed behind me, scared. I could sense it. My wings appeared again, they started to spread open. I then saw Felix. "Oh, hey Pewds!" I waved. Y/N poked her head behind one of my wings. She then blocked her head from view. "Hey! What's the matter with Y/N?" Felix asked, confused.
"She's scared of you." My wings tried to spread out more. "Why?" "A nightmare of you made her terrified of you." "Oh, shit! It's PewDiePie.exe!" Felix ran into the bathroom and locked his self in. "My question is, why is it that you have all the nightmares and nobody else does?" I asked Y/N who was hugging me tightly. "I am a very broken person. That nobody cared about. That's probably why." She replied. "That may be a reason. But your will never be broken again." I said.
"I am going to go check on Pewds. Can you make the rest of the breakfast, please? " I asked. "Yeah, sure. Be careful! I don't want to lose you!" "You can't get rid of me, I am an angel! " I laughed.
     I walked to the bathroom, I could sense pain and sorrow from Pewds. "Hey Pewds, you okay? Could you tell me who PewDiePie.exe is?" I knocked on the door. I heard movement and a click from the lock. Pewds opened the door. "I am not okay. We all have a dark version of ourselves. PewDiePie.exe is the dark version of me. He's a virus similar to Unknown. I didn't want anyone to know. I don't mean to bring harm to any of you guys. I might as well leave you guys....forever."  "I get it Pewds, but you don't have to leave just because of your dark version. I bet we all can beat his ass!" I replied, acting all stupid. Pewds started laughing. "That just makes me want to stay. Thanks!" Pewds hugged me. "Your welcome!"
     "Breakfast's ready!" Y/N screamed. "Food! Food! Food!" Mark rushed down the stairs, making a whole bunch of noise. "I am going to hide now!" Pewds closed the door and locked it. "I'll bring you some breakfast." "Please don't." I heard Pewds whisper. I walked into the kitchen and got some food for Pewds and me. I tried to convince Pewds to eat, but he refused. "Pewds you need to eat something. Can I at least come inside?" I asked. Pewds opened the door, enough for me to slip in. I dropped everything I had. Pewds opened the door and I dropped everything I had. "P-Pewds!" Pewds closed the door as quietly as he could and cried. Their was blood all over the floor. "Pewds, come here." I said as calmly as I could. He looked up and ran over to hug me. He cried into my shoulder. "I can't deal with this, Jack! I can't!" Pewds cried. I felt his warm tears on my shoulder. "We can get through this together. Trust me we have been through this so many times. We can help you." I hugged Pewds tighter, he to relax a little bit. 
      "Can you please eat something? I'll clean up this mess." I asked. "Yeah. Oh Jack, I theirs coffee can you get me some?" Pewds said before I opened the door. "Yeah, I'll check." I walked out and saw Y/N was cleaning some dishes. "Are those dishes the boys' dishes?" "Yeah" "Hey boys! Come in here right now and clean your dishes! Expect for Fe- Pewds!" All the boys ran in with their heads down. Thy should have known better. They started to wash there dishes. I left and went I go find the mop. "Hey Jack, can you come here please?" I heard Pewds whisper. "Yeah. Give me a minute." I found the mop and ran into the bathroom.
        What I saw terrified me.