The Fucking Alter Ego

When we got home, and I opened the door. I saw a fucking asshole, it was Dark. I ran over to him screaming "Get the fuck out of my house. And leave us alone. Mark doesn't deserve to be messed with. He hasn't done anything wrong to you." Dark just pushed me to the wall. I got the used to it. I just sat their laughing at how stupid he was. He was messing with a psycho. "I enjoy messing with Markimoo. He may not have done anything but it's just fun to mess with people." He inched closer.
      Jack jumped in front of me. "Don't you dare mess with her." Dark just ignored him and pushed him aside. "Since your awake I guess I can say this. Leave me alone and no one gets hurt." I just looked at Mark and laughed. "Is he serious?"  Mark saw me and looked away from my gaze. I looked back just to see that Dark was reaching for me arm. He had his knife out to. I got up and ran. Dark got my arm and pulled me to the ground. I kind of enjoyed it.
      'This is not one of those situations' I told myself. "Trying to run away from me. I see how it is." Dark said with a creepy smile. I smiled back, I didn't care. "Why are you so happy?" He asked. "I enjoy pain BITCH!!" I said slipping out of his grip. I ran to Mark and dragged him with me. Jack ran behind us with Cry. Some hell was about to break lose.
                      Mark POV
     I am so at the verge of tears. He was going to hurt her if she didn't run away from him. This was all my fault. We started to run outside when I started to hear Dark's voice in my head. 'I gonna get ya. And your gonna fall. And I gonna kill you once and for all.'
      "Everyone keep going. I going to try and stop this bastard once and for all." I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned just to see he had teleported to me. "I not going to kill you, ya know that right? I just going to kill her." He pointed his knife toward Y/N. "No your not. Go back to hell where you belong!" I screamed. He teleported away and I don't know where he went. I sure hope it was hell. I called Jack.
               * phone conversation *
   M: Hey come meet me at the house.
    J: Okay. Did Dark leave?
   M: Yeah see you in a few. 
    J: Okay.
                   * Call Ended. *
    'Theirs nothing to explain. He just went back to hell." I thought.
                   Dark POV
      "Maybe I did." I said following Mark. He had no idea. "I wonder what Anti's doing?" I teleport back to hell. "Hey Anti you wanna help me kill some people?" "Sure."