Christmas!

Jack POV
I woke up and saw that Y/N was dead asleep. "Y/N it's Christmas! Let's go downstairs! I want to see our gifts!" I whined. "Uh...what! It's like 12:00! It's midnight Jack!" Y/N turn s around. "Oh, come on ya goof!" I shook Y/N. "I don't wanna!" Y/N whined. "Fine, we'll play the hard way." I picked her up and walked downstairs to the living room. I laid her down and yelled "It's Christmas!"
    "Yay! Christmas!" Mark slide down the railing of the stairs. Their were so many presents, I still couldn't believe it. Once everyone was around the Christmas tree, I passed everyones' presents out. We started to unwrap gifts when Y/N screamed "Oh my god, it's a new phone! Thanks so much whoever got this for me, but you didn't have to." "We all saved up some money just to buy you something special for you!" I said. "Thank you guys, so much. I'm so proud to have friends like you guys!" Y/N wiped away a few tears. "Your welcome."
    We continued to open gifts. Since I have been on YouTube, I finally got a lot of cute merch from the list Y/N wanted. I think Y/N could tell that something different was in a few of her presents she opened one and saw that it was one of my sweatshirts. "Jack, did you get me this?" "Yeah, I knew you liked my merch."  "Thanks, babe!" She hugged and kissed me. "Your welcome."
                   Third Person POV
    After everyone was done unwrapping their gifts, they all had to recap what they got...
Y/N- a new phone, Jack's merch and a lovely caring Jacksepticeye
Jack- Shadow of the Colossus statues, Video Games, and a beautiful Y/N
Mark- Space things, Video Games, and Amy
Pewds- Custom made socks and Video Games
Marzia- DIY worthy things
Unknown- Weapons, Video Games, and the gift of to hell and seeing Cry again
Cry- all kinds of masks
                       Jack POV
   "Oh shit, I have one more thing for you!" Y/N runs into our room and walks back down all sassy. She looked at me and smiled. She looked so beautiful with the bow she had on her head. "You look so beautiful." I kissed Y/N. She kissed back, passionately.
     "Do ya want to go somewhere more secret?" I asked in a whisper after we broke our kiss. She nodded with a huge smile. "See ya later!" Jack whined as we both teleported to a room.
                           Smut?
                       Y/N POV
     The room was not a room I recognizes. It had a floor and a bed. Jack picked me up and put me on the bed. He started to kiss me gently, but I kissed harder. "Oh, we going to be aggressive, are we?" Jack smiled. I giggled in response. Jack kissed me again, but more aggressively. His hands went down to my waist, tugging at my pants. I smiled and Jack started to kiss my neck.  Eventually biting on my neck. I moaned at the pain, it feel so good.
    I felt Jack's lip curl into a smile, Jack had gotten down to my stomach. Then we had gotten back to reality. We both froze and looked around to see that we were in our bed. "Thank god, I thought we were in the living room still!" I sighed. Jack got off of me as we both cuddled.
     "Who wants to party?" Unknown screamed. Jack looked at me as I looked back. "Do ya?" I smiled.
  I had a nice life and now I'm going to end it here.
( This is the end of this story. But wait, their's more! The next update will be about my new story. Thanks masterwolforange for the suggestion. )