Getting into the Halloween Spirit

Unknown stormed in again. Cry ran in as well, worry in his eyes. He was trying to hold Unknown back. She became a full on Physco! She had a knife and everything. " You motherfucker piece of shit! " She raised her knife. I accepted my faith and closed my eyes. I knew Jack was terrified. " Oh, I got ya! " Unknown screamed. " I wouldn't kill you, silly! *mumbles* maybe " Unknown laughed. I heard sighs around me and I opened my eyes. " It's going to be Halloween in one day! We want to get everyone into the Halloween spirit! " Cry and Unknown both said. " So you pretty much want to decorate the apartment with Halloween decorations? " I asked. " Yes. Yes pretty much. " Unknown replied. " Okay. Let's go find some things and maybe costumes. " I said really weirdly.
" I already have a costume idea. I won't tell. " Jack laughed. " Me toooo! " Mark said. " So where will we go? The mall? " I asked. " Yeah, they should have what I need. " Jack said. " Let's go. " I yelled. " Wait, we have to put up the computers! " " Dammit! " I turned around and grabbed the computers. I pulled them in. " Now, let's go. " I walked downstairs.
Everyone rushed to the car and we headed to the mall. " Y/N what are you going to be? " Jack asked. " Something. I'm not gonna tell you, if your not going to tell me what your going to be." "Touché" Jack replied. " I suppose all our Halloween ideas are secret then? " Felix asked. " I suppose. " I replied.
      When we got to the abandoned mall, looked so normal. Like is was never abandoned.  I still can't believe it is abandoned. We started to walk in, but I saw Jack running in to some weird store. Hot Topic, I think it was called. I couldn't tell, the sign was all fucked up. I decided to walk in their, since Jack gets his clothes from here. What I am a Physco okay. I know everything about Jack. Yeah, I know I get his clothes from our closet but whatever. I want new clothes, okay!
      So I'm in here looking for something Jack would wear when I found the perfect set of clothes. I grabbed a pair of black jeans that are ripped at the knees. I grabbed some black tape and put an " X " on the rips of the jeans. I also grabbed a grey shirt that said " Berlin " " Oh, this is going to be awesome! " I nearly screamed. I got back into my normal clothes.
                     Jack's POV
     I heard Y/N almost screaming something, I'm not sure what though. I was in a small changing room. I didn't want anybody to see my costume. The only thing I needed was a blue and green contact.
                     Mark's POV
      I was looking around for a black shirt and some sharpies'. I thought I find a plain black shirt but I did. Lucky for me, I found a few silver sharpies. "Perfect. "
                      Felix's POV
       I decided to go look at a place I've never been to. I closed my eyes and and tried not to fall. It kind of worked. I nearly tripped on something. I opened my eyes, I somehow managed to walk into a weird " only for men " store. I walked forward and found a white collared shirt. Plus, this thing that looks like a vest. I don't know what you call it. This was perfect for my idea.
Cry's POV
I walked into a store, the sign was gone. I have no idea what it called. I then saw a plain mask with no eye holes or mouth hole. I found a sharpie and drew out this face and then got my knife. I then cut the face out.
Ken's POV
I don't have to dress up, I am already scary. But not as scary as Unknown. So I decided I'd help Marzia because she told me that she wasn't going to dress up either. We looked around and found a few creepy but cute things. " This is going to be AWESOME! " Marzia screamed.
Mary's POV
Unknown and I both went to a Halloween store. " We can come here for Chirstmas too. " Unknown said looking around. " Yeah. What are you going to be? " I asked. " My true self. The Unknown Virus, who turns out to be a pure physcopath. " Unknown replied. " What are you going to be? " "Bloody Mary. "
" Okay. Let's find you some glass and fake blood. Unless you want real blood. " Unknown sounded creepy. Shortly after, Unknown found sown glass and " fake " blood. I think it's real, it was in a glass container. And her arm was bleeding.
" Don't you need anything? " " No. "
Y/N's POV
We were all sitting in the car. All of us had a black bag that hid everything we got. We were now waiting for Mary and Unknown. Who shortly walked out of the mall laughing. We should call it ours, were going to come here for a while.
Moments Later
We finally made it back at the apartment. " Now it's time to decorate the apartment! " Marzia jumped up and down. I opened the door and walked in. I hid my " costume. " This might actually be a everyday kind of thing.
        " Y/N let's get the apartment ready. " Unknown screamed. " Okay. "
       Hours of putting The Halloween        Spirit into the Apartment
      Once we finished we all laid down and we fell asleep.