The Explaination

Back at the house
   Y/N POV
I still can't believe my boyfriend is an angel. I mean he's just so goddamn handsome. I was just sitting on the couch with Jack. I was just thinking about how my horrible life became a crazy one. Then Jack broke the silence "I want I say that I really didn't want ya to see me in my 'Real' form. And I really didn't want ya to try and help. I am not trying to be mean or anything." "Jack it's alright. I'm sorry I didn't listen. It was just the fact that a katana was on the floor. Plus, I wanted it." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "I understand."
Mark walks in and looked at me. "If you were wondering, Y/N. Cry is alright." "Thank Goodness!" I nearly screamed. "Do you know why he blacked out?" I asked. "Excitement. When he saw Jack, Anti, and Dark get mad their eyes glow, that's where some excitement came from. When I get pissed my hair becomes fire that's a possible way he blacked out." Mark replied. "Cool." I was so astonished.
"But now could I get an explanation, please? Like how in the world did you two become Angels and the other two become demons?" I asked. "Two Angels were created. When created they promised to protect the world. But one bad thing was they would forget each other. Before they could say anything to each other, they were teleported to their ' Mothers' in the world you call Earth. Soon after their 17 birthday their evil demons came along. They tried to hide them from their 'Mothers' but didn't succeed. Their 'Mothers' put them up for adoption, but shortly after they ran away. In hope to find each other. Then they found each other at a convention and the story still goes on." Jack tried to explain to me.
"Okay, I get it now." I replied. "But how do you hide your wings?" "Let's just say it's our little secret." Mark said looking at Jack. "Oh, sorry." I said. "It's alright." Jack comforted me.
"HEY BITCHES GUESS WHO UP! IT'S ME BITCH!" Cry screamed from upstairs. "Cry, shut up." "WHO WANTS ICE CREAM?" Cry continued to scream. "I do!" Jack said and ran to the car. Once I was in the car, Jack immediately left Mark and Cry. "Jack, really?" I said. "What, sweetheart?" Jack asked. "You left Mark and Cry." "Mark can teleport to us." Jack said.
       Seconds later Mark and Cry were in the car. "You douche. You left us." Mark screamed. "We don't need attention brought to us, more than we have already." Mark continued. "Oh but you have a YouTube channel!" I said. "ROASTED!!" Cry and Jack said at the same time. Mark looked embarrassed.
        Jack decided to turn the radio on. (PLAY THAT SHIT) The song that was playing was my favorite. "I love this song." I said.
(Fun Fact: One of my friends thinks that the beginning of the song is like Elevator Music.)
     "We're here." Jack said. We were at Basket Robins. All of us ran into the shop. When we ordered Mark got his favorite Butter Peacan, Jack got Cookie Dough, Cry got Chocolate, and I got Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chip. People were trying to get pictures with Mark. He was nice enough to take one with them. To my surprise no one really bothered Jack, Cry, and I were not as bothered as much Mark.
     10 Minutes Later
"Let's go home. I am full." Cry said. "Okay."
(The next chapter should be up by 8:00 to 9:00ish. So see you in a little bit.)