Another Late Night Visit and Sleepover

Y/N POV
        It was like 12:00 at night and I finally stopped screaming at my mom. I went to my room and blocked the door. Then I heard my phone ring. I looked at my cracked screen and I saw that is was Jack, and their was a picture of us.
Did he do this? When did he do this? How did he even get a picture of us? I never had a picture of us. I answer the phone.
"H-" I was cut off by Jack screaming "Hey, it's Jack! I didn't even anything to my girlfriend, well ex- girlfriend. She broke up with me. I didn't have to say anything."
"I know who is it, Jack. You need to calm down. Do you wanna come over?" I asked.  "Yeah be their in a few minutes." Jack hung up.
                         Jack POV
I ran to my room and started to pack myself a bag. I got us some Ice Cream and some Cookies. What I love them and I wanted to make Y/N happy.
When I was done I started to run out of my house towards Y/N's house. 'I wonder what she would say to me about the call and everything I did.' I thought.
I finally got to Y/N's house, I texted her.
Y/N POV
I got a text message from Jack "COME ON AND ANSWER THE DOOR!" I dropped my already cracked phone on something soft and unblocked my door and ran to the front door.
I opened the door and Jack ran inside to my room upstairs but stopped at the stairs. Closing the door, I ran behind him. "Jack don't be to loud. I don't want my mom to know your here." "I'll try, but I am a loud Irish bastard." Jack whispered at the top of the stairs.
I mentally giggled. And we walked into my room our hands intertwined. I blocked my door again hoping that I wouldn't have to go back out. "Oh we need some spoons!!" Jack tried to whisper. "Shit. Jack why didn't you tell me. Wait, why do we need them?" I said while trying to unblock the door. "I brought some Ice Cream for us. That's why." Jack replied, helping me unblock the door. I ran downstairs o get two spoons and some paper towels. (What I am childish when it comes to Ice Cream) I went back upstairs and I nearly fell right on top of Jack.
"Are you okay? You nearly fell." Jack ran over to me with worry in his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright." I said running into my room. "Are we having a sleepover, because I have never done one or been to one." I asked. "No doofus, I am trying to show this tattoo that I got ( Just found out Jack got a Tattoo ) Yeah, we are having a sleepover." Jack looked around the room. "Where am I going to sleep?" Jack asked. "On the edge of the bed. I promise I won't kick you." I laughed.
  "Okay. Fine."
Eating Ice Cream
"Jack I have a question." "Go on." Jack said with a mouthful of Ice Cream. "How did I get your phone number? And this picture?" I asked handing Okami to him. He froze. "I got Cry to hack into your phone. And the picture Cry took that picture of us." Jack replied looking at the cracks in my phone. "How did you crack your phone?" "I accidentally knocked it off the counter. And Cry hacked my Okami!?!?" I nearly screamed but I was so tired. "Yeah and your named your phone Okami? Isn't that a game reference? Jack asked looking at me with confusion. "Yeah, I named my phone and it is a game reference." I said laying my head on Jack's shoulder.
"Jack I am tired. Can we eat cookies tomorrow?" I said laying down in my bed. "Sure! Goodnight sweetheart!" I blushed madly when he called me that. He kissed me on the cheek and cuddle next to me. Not where he was supposed to be sleeping. But I didn't care, I was so tired.
( So Sorry this came out late I was late on watching my favorite youtubers. That I forgot about writing. SORRY!! )