Shopping Gone Crazy

Y/N POV
     When we got to the mall, we had to park and all that shit. We walked in and I fell on a pile of clothes. I looked up and saw that the whole mall was a mess. "You okay?" Jack asked. I nodded.
      "Who the hell made this mess?" I asked getting up. "I would say dozens of people caused this mess. This mall is huge." Mark said. "I'm going to American Eagle." Mark walked off.  "Come on, Jackaboy." He blushed when I called him Jackaboy. I motioned Jack over to me. He came over and held my hand as we walked to a store.... A weapon store.
      "Would Mark know where we are going?" I asked. "Yeah he should." Jack replied. "I wanna see the bows and arrows." I whined. "I'll beat you there!" Jack let go of my hand and ran towards the bows and arrows. Seconds later, I was so close to him I could smell the cologne he normally wears.
      We both got to the bows and arrows at the same time. When we were their I was worn out. I started to look at the bows on the floor and saw a bow that I like and thought Jack would like. "Hey Jack, look at this bow." I said showing the bow off. "Oh my fucking god.... It's Attack on Titan! We got to look for the arrows for it!" Jack screamed. We started to look on the floor for the arrows. I heard a noise and jumped. I stood up and my foot nearly stepped on a set of the Attack on Titan arrows. "Here are the arrows. Go see if you can if theirs anyone here. If not just 'Steal' them. I'm gonna go look around here." I said throwing the set of arrows towards Jack.
"Okay, see you soon!" Jack walked off. I walked to a pile of weapons and decided to look at them. I then saw feet in front of me. "Hello Jack." I said not looking up. "I not this guy you call 'Jack.'" I looked up to see a guy with blonde hair. "Is this your stuff? I'm so sorry. I was just looking through and wan-" The guy cut me off "It's okay. This is just a run down mall." "This place was open months ago." I mumbled. "So your just taking stuff from this run down mall?" I asked. "Yeah,....but it's free now." He replied. "Sorry, I Felix. My girlfriend Marzia is in the American Eagle shop. My friend Ken is also in the American Eagle shop." Felix continued. "I'm Y/N. My boyfriend Jack is here. My friend Mark is in the American Eagle shop. Oh god, I need to go find Jack." I started running and waved bye. "I'll go to..." I then heard Felix's footsteps getting closer.
  Mark POV
I walked to a pile of clothes I liked and started to look at them. I then heard something rattle. As the person I am not, I went to investigate. I looked through all the messy isles of this abandon mall. Then I saw two people, a girl was walking away from a guy with a beard. "Hello." I said in my deepest voice I could manage. (Confusing) "Who the hell are you?!?" Said a guy with a beard. "Ken what's wrong?" Asked the girl. "Nothing. It's just a guy." Ken said. "What guy? No one is supposed to be here. This place is aban-" She cut herself off when she looked at me. "Who the hell are you?" "Hello, I'm Markiplier, but you can call me Mark." I said. "I'm Ken and this is Marzia." Ken replied.
    "What are you doing here? This mall is abandoned. It's been abandoned for about two weeks now." Marzia asked. "I needed some clothes. Why are you here?" I replied. "Oh, we...uh heard that this place was abandoned. So we wanted to get some new clothes. And for my DIY video." Marzia replied. "Your CutiePieMarzia and CinnamontoastKen." I actually started jumping up and down. "Yeah...that's use." Ken said. "Felix or as many people know him him as 'PewDiePie' he's here too. Last time I seen him, he was in the weapon store." Marzia said. "Y/N and Jack are their. I need to go check on them." I started to run off. "We're coming to!"
                     Jack POV
     I could hear Y/N screaming my name. I turned around to see... PewDiePie and Y/N running towards me! Why was a famous YouTuber here?  I could ask but I don't wanna. I screamed "What wrong with ya?" "We need to go find Mark! I'll explain in a minute!" Y/N screamed back. I held onto the bow and arrows as we ran all the way ( Song Reference ) into American Eagle.
     I yelled for Mark but got no response. "Mark!" Y/N screamed. "Damn calm the fuck down." Mark was screaming back at Y/N. "Okay stop screaming." I said. When I saw Mark their was two other people. "Marzia... Ken how are you?!" Felix asked. "Looking for you, Jack, and Y/N! " Marzia replied. "You know who Y/N and me are?" I asked. "Yes, by your friend Mark and he needed to find you. And here you are." Marzia said. "That sounds creepy. Oh, do you guys wanna come over and help out with our setup?" Y/N asked. "We loved to help." Ken said. "But I need to get a few more things." Marzia said. "Oh god."
( In school we are using bows and arrows. So I thought why not put it somewhere in my story. I will see whoever you are in the next chapter. Buh-Bye! )