Update on my life

I don't know why but ever since I have left school for my room. For a whole 9 days I feel more proper and happier. I don't want to make any of my friends mad, but I feel happier when I am not with them. Something in my head is telling me things I have never heard in years. Thanks to my wonderful mind for of tragedies, I have been forgetting more of my past and heading for the future of my hell. I wrote somethings about myself that hurt me that hurt me. Ever since then I have been through deep thought. I have been forgetting what people say. Not listening to people. Listening to music more often. 
     Mark a recently created a livestream  that made me feel even more happier. I have never felt this happiness ever. And I may repeat that I am truly sorry. But I know that I am going to visit a place called HELL. All I want to do there is listen to music and play video games. As long as no memories of the past come to my mind, i think hell will be perfect. As long as Satan knows what he has in store for him, he better have a isolated room with music and video games just for me.
  SATAN BE PREPARED! HERE COMES THE VIRUS YOU HAVE CREATED!
     Call me Unknown Virus for now on.