The Space Recording Room in Progress

( Unknown here. You will need this map I made to understand this chapter )
                         Y/N's POV
Hours later
After Marzia had gotten what she needed, we left for the apartment. We all felt tired, just by our looks you could tell we were tired. Jack, Mark, and I left at 8:00 in the morning, then came back at 3:00 in the afternoon. Yeah, we are tired. We put everything in the car and left. Almost all the time we would teleport but I think Mark and Jack wanted to get a conversation started.
" So how is the YouTube life been? " Mark asked. " Pretty good and pretty bad. Most of our fans don't watch our videos and it's pretty sad. On the bright side, it's fun. To.... ya know stay at home and make vlogs and play video games. " Felix replied. " How about you? " Ken asked me. " Oh...uh I don't have a YouTube channel. But I do watch Mark's videos. Sometimes Pewds, it depends on how I feel. " I replied. " Is that why you guys are creating a setup? " Marzia asked. " No and Yes. No, it's not for me because Mark needed a recording room. Plus Jack's thinking about making a YouTube channel. Yes, it's kinda for me because I may be in some of Jack's videos. " I replied. " Are you two excited? " Felix asked. " I'm a little nervous. But besides that I'm excited. I can't say anything on how Jack feels. " I replied. I was getting tired of questions " Yeah, I'm about the same. " Jack said. " What kind of videos do you plan on making? " Felix asked. " I plan on making Video Game Playthroughs and Vlogs. Nothing really special. " Jack replied. " You will have fun with that. That's if you really enjoy playing the game or making the vlog. " Felix said.
     After all the questions, we finally made it back to the apartment. Thank goodness!
    " Let's get the recording room, set up! " Jack said cheerfully grabbing everything we needed from the car. We walked into the apartment I expected it to be dirty, but it was clean. " We're home! " I screamed. " Okay! " Cry screamed back. You could hear a lot of scattering upstairs. "Hello, apartment!" Mark said clasping onto the couch. "'Go ahead. I need a minute. " Mark started to close his eyes. " He's dead to the world. " I whispered to Jack. " Yep. " Jack whispered back.
" Everyone upstairs! Go to the first room you see, it's on your right. Y/N and I will be in their in a few minutes. " Jack screamed. Everyone ran upstairs nearly falling. " Okay, let's get him upstairs. I'll get his legs and ya can get his head. " Jack ordered. I nodded and we got Mark into his room. Jack covered him up and we walked into the recording room. I opened the door "Hello ever-" I was stunned no was here. Jack looked in and his eyes widened. " They must have wanted to look around the apartment. " I said. "How about you go look one way and I look the other way. " I said. Jack nodded and he walked off to the right. I walked to the left of the house. I checked the last room next to Mine and Jack's. I opened the door I saw Ken and this multiple colored haired girl talking to each other.
      " Sorry to interrupt but who the hell are you? " I asked. " I'm Mary from SuperMaryFace. " The woman said. "So are you..." I trailed off. "Yes, we are a couple. I got a call from him saying he was at some apartment. Which is your?" Mary replied. " Nice to meet you, Mary! Welcome to my horrible apartment that is now full of people. " I said cheerfully.
     " This place is wonderful. You have the cleanest apartment ever. " Mary replied. " Thanks! Could you help Jack and I with setting up our recording room. Jack is looking for Felix and Marzia, do you happen to know where they went? " I hugged Mary. " Oh, they went to the room on the right of the recording room. " Ken said. We walked out of the room and we heard Jack screaming my name. " Y/N! Don't go in there! It's a long fucking story! "
    " Calm down, Jack! Your gonna wake up Mark. We have an guests, her name is Mary from SuperMaryFace! " I said. "So we can leave Felix and Marzia alone? " Jack asked. " No. " " No,no,no,no! Don't go in there! " Jack grabbed my wrist. " I was just joking around. " Jack still held onto my wrist. ( They were having sex ( Sorry, not sorry) ) He nearly reopened my cuts on my wrists. I hugged Jack " You'll be okay! " Jack kissed my head. " So your dating too? " Mary asked. Ken started to whisper something into her ear, making her laugh. Jack and I blushed, we knew they were talking about us.
    " Okay, let's get this recording room setup! " Jack said, pulling me closer to him as we walked into the room. " I am going to make the computer, Y/N your with me. Ken and Mary you can move things around, to make this place look better. " Jack ordered.
Hours of moving & making things later
       " We are done moving things. Are you almost done? " Ken asked. " Yeah, just need to put this here.... aaaand DONE! " Jack screamed. We heard 3 different screams from Mark's room and the room Felix and Marzia were in. I thought I heard giggles from Cry and Unknown's room. " Mark, Felix, and Mariza in 3...2....1. " Right after I said that the door slammed open. " You bastards woke me up! " Mark rushed in. " Us too! " Marzia and Felix said. "Told you so." I whispered to Jack. "Yep." Jack whispered back. Even more laughter came from Cry and Unknown's room. ( My laugh is really annoying~ Unknown ) " I'm going back to sleep. " Mark flipped us off and walked out of the room.
     A few minutes later, we heard Mark say " Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. " he walked into the recording room as we were getting the computer plugged up. " What are all the ' Nope's ' for? " I asked, holding the computer in place as Jack put shit into the computer. "I can't go back to sleep. I'm wide awake." Mark replied.
     " Well, you can help Jack put this shit into the computer. " I said. Mark nodded and started to help Jack. He started to move some cables around. 'Mark may look tired but he is working fast for a tired person. ' " My fans need me! Jack hurry! " Mark screamed. Jack started rushing, sometimes putting a cable in the wrong place. ' My Jackaboy is really a doofus! ' I laughed in my head. " I'll see ya in a little bit. I going to go watch tv. " I walked off.
( I've been thinking about getting an apartment when I'm older, and maybe even a roommate... )