PewDiePie.exe

Mark POV
     When Dark and Anti were summoned, I was frozen. Suicidal thoughts hit me as Dark started to get into my heads. Dark walked towards me "Hello...Brother! How's life been?" Dark asked. I opened my mouth, but it closed. "Oh, wait...you can't talk." Dark practically laughed at me as I tried to move. I got one of my arms out of his mind control thing. ( It's confusing ) I then got the rest of my body to move as I went to punch Dark. He grabbed my wrist and smiled "You...shouldn't have done....that!"
                      Ken POV
     As Jack, Anti, Dark, and Mark were fighting, PewDiePie.exe started to walk towards me. I was still on the ground, as I looked up and saw his evil grin. "I never ever like you! You are a horrible friend! You should be dead!" Pewds.exe laughed. I felt my heart shatter, but put itself back together. This was not the real Pewds. Somehow managed to get up as I felt determination take over.
       I leaned closer to Pewds' face and went to kiss him, but I slapped him instead. "What the fuck was that for?" The real Pewds screamed, rubbing his cheek. "That's the real Pewds I know and love!" I laughed.  "A little help over here!" Mark yelled. "Get back here you son of a bitch!" Jack yelled as Anti started to disappear. "Bye!" Anti waved. I ran to Mark, as I started to tackle Dark, I was pushed back. "Guess who's back BITCHES." Anti yelled pushing me away. "Go the fuck away!" Jack tackled Anti and started punching him.
      I tried helping Mark but he refused. I then went to Mary and carried her to our bed and went back.
                         Y/N POV
Unknown- knocked out; coming back to reality
Cry- hurt; passed out
Ken- scared
Mary- gone into another room; passed out
Pewds- back to reality; confused; and scared
Marzia- Hurt; can't move
Mark- angry; frustrated; and...free
Jack- frustrated, confused, and...scared
      Why was Mark free, I get it we are all not free. But he's free, from what? Maybe Dark?
      I understand why Jack is scared, this made everything confusing. Pewds needed to get out and let these two fight there evil sides.
    "Pewds, let's go-" "No, I caused this!" Pewds screamed. "No Pewds go with Y/N! We got this!" Mark screamed. I started to walk when Pewds ran over to Marzia. He then ran into the living room. "Pewds, they got this. Don't worry!" He was shaking pretty badly.