Halloween!

The Next Morning
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!" Unknown screamed, waking everyone up. Except for the one and only Cry. "How come Cry is still asleep?" I asked. "It's because he got used to a virus like me. And we've know each other ever since I was created, not born." Unknown explained. I nodded.
"What are we going to do, now? It's not time to go trick-or-treating yet!" Jack asked rubbing his eyes as he walked down the stairs. "We can watch some horror movies!" Marzia suggested. "Y/N do you want to go practice shooting the bow?" Jack asked hugging me. "Yeah! I want to! You guys can watch some movies." I jumped up and down. I then states to run upstairs and get the bow and arrows. I ran back downstairs and went outside. I was going to shot a tree, like a dumb ass.
"For Christmas, we need to get a target. And a new phone since Okami isn't fixed yet." I told Jack. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do." Jack replied. I then started to practice shooting the tree.
Multiple Hours Later
"I think it's time we go back inside." Jack was shooting, but stopped. I helped pick up everything and walked back to the apartment.
"Hello, everyone!" I screamed. "Hey, you two wanna watch a scary movie?" Marzia asked. "Yeah!" I jumped on one of the couches.
About time to go Trick-or-Treating
"Is it about time to go Trick-or-Treating?" Jack whined. "Yeah, we all need to get dressed." I ran upstairs into my room. I grabbed my costume and got dressed. I didn't have the green hair, but my hair looked close enough. Maybe one day... I walked into the living room and saw that everyone was dressed up all fancy. It looked awesome! Jack was Anti, Mark was Dark, Felix was Lucius, Cry was Virus, Ken was himself, Mary was Bloody Mary, and Unknown was herself. ( A pure psychopath, who's a unknown virus )
        I could tell that Unknown was herself, she would glitch almost every 10 seconds. "Oh, this Halloween is going to be awesome!" I screamed. "Let's go get some candy!" Jack ran out the door.
       We started walking up and down our neighborhood, which is only apartments. But it was really fun that we actually could get a lot of candy. Every now and then Jack would try to race all of us. I would sometimes be right beside Jack, trying to get to the next apartment complex.
      We walked up to a apartment that had a bowl that said "Take one please!" So I decided since I'm dressed up as Jack, I might as well take the whole bowl. And that's what I did. "Whoa, look at the savage JackSepticEye!" Felix laughed at the way he said 'JackSepticEye' in a weird way.
       When we all had our bags full, we decided to go back to the apartment new emptied our bags and we threw candy at each other. I still had the bowl and I threw it at Jack. Then, I forgot everything as I passed out.
   ( Sorry, this was not on Halloween. I been having the weirdest week so far and it's getting kind of worse. But I am getting by. Buh-Bye! )