Coming Home To A Mess

Y/N POV
       I didn't know what to expect. When we stopped I looked outside we were at my house. Jack opened the door and let me in first. Like a true gentleman would. The whole house was a mess and an innocent Mark sat in the middle of it all.
        "What the fuck happened here? And why are you here?" I asked looking at Jack and pointing at Mark. "I didn't make this mess I promise. Jack invited me over for tonight. We have something planned for you tonight." Mark said. "What is even going on? Why do I always have to be so confused." I mumbled. "We are going to the most craziest YouTuber Restaurant ever CREATED!!!" Jack and Mark both said. They laughed at how they said the same thing.
      "My question is who made this mess then?" I asked. "Do ya think it was your ma?" Jack asked. "Nah she's never ever coming back. She's probably dead." I replied. "Oh god. Y/N ya can't be serious. But who did?" Jack gasped.
     "I DID!" Someone who looked just like Mark had appeared right next to me.  "Are you that Emo Vampire Roommate of Mark's?" I asked jumping a little. This douche decided to throw me to the wall making me pass out.
                       Jack POV
       When this look alike threw Y/N to the wall, I was so pissed. "Why did ya throw my girlfriend!" I felt my heart begin to beat faster than normal. "No. One. Calls. Me. Emo. Vampire. Roommate. Of. Mark's." He replied.
     He slowly crept over to Y/N and somehow he had a knife in his hand. I try to stop him from getting any closer but he just pushed me aside. Mark was shocked and I could tell he didn't move or say anything.
                      Mark POV
      I couldn't help that I was so shocked   Darkiplier was real. He was going to hurt us all. He had the advantage, and we don't have anything.
     When he pushed Jack to the side. He turned to look at me and smiled. Then turned and grabbed Y/N's arm. I still couldn't move. He was going to cut her arm. Every time he put the blade on her arm I was screaming in my head "STOP THIS MADNESS!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!"
                      Dark POV
      I was enjoying Mark's screams. When I freeze him I can hear everything he is trying to say. I was just cutting her that's all. I know she will enjoy the pain. "I think I am done here...for now." I said then teleported back to hell. When I got back I unfroze Mark. Next time is going to be better.
                      Jack POV
      I ran to Y/N looking at the damage the bastard did. It was bad, he carved 'DARKIPLIER WAS HERE. KEEP AN EYE OUT.' I immediately started to kiss the cuts. "Who was that bastard? How come ya didn't move?" I asked in between kisses. "I am so sorry! I don't want to bring you two into this mess. That was Darkiplier. I didn't think he was real, so I was shocked. Whenever he can get into my mind he can control me. He heard that I was screaming.  Whatever I am trying to say goes into his mind when he controls me. I am so sorry." Mark replied with his head down.
     "It's okay I forgive you. But I am not so sure about Y/N she will now have the name Darkiplier as a scar." I said hugging Mark. ( No Septiplier today, Bitches ) "Are we still going to eat tonight?" I asked Mark. "Depends on how Y/N is." Mark replied. "Okay. I change the time and set it for tomorrow."
                        Cry POV
       Everyone left me. Great guess I just walk all the way home.
( Sorry I didn't post 2 chapters yesterday! Don't be mad. I going to try to make another one today. Can't make any promise. )