Saving the Day Part 2

5 minutes later
      I want that katana. But no. NO!
                   10 minutes later
     Fuck it, I might as well just go get it. Maybe help? I started to make a run for it. When suddenly, I felt eyes on me.  I finally got the Katana and ran toward Anti and Dark. I guess I'm stupid, but I started to swing at them. Of course they dodged. Dark tried to hit me but the force field pushed him back. Jack gave me a 'Your in trouble' look and started to attack Dark. Anti started to attack Mark. But every time I got close to Dark, Jack would push me away. 'I guess it's for the good.' I thought. I threw the katana towards Jack and ran back into the basement.
"Cry, I am in so much trouble." I said in front of Cry's sleeping body.
  Jack POV
Y/N dropped the katana and ran back into the basement. I mentally closed the door and locked it. 'She's so in trouble.' I thought. I grabbed the katana and stabbed Dark in the chest. "You...are g-going....to.....Hell." Dark said his final words and died. "Then let me! " I screamed. "But you'll be their first."
    Mark POV
Jack killed Dark, I glanced over still fighting Anti to see Jack flip Dark off. Anti looked over and screamed "Dark! God no! Your going to pay for this." He charges towards Jack, and nearly stabbed him. My hair became fire as I got pissed off. "Now you've done it!" I screamed and stabbed Anti's stomach. Then I slit his throat. I watched as he said "Go...to..H-hell. B-bitch. " "You'll be their...first." I screamed. "Now let's go get Y/N and Cry." Jack said.
( Sorry this is so short but tomorrow their will be 2 chapters. I promise. If I forget just spam the comments. Thanks. )~ Unknown