The Confession!?!? Part 1

Jack POV
         It felt like forever when I was kissing Y/N's cuts on her arm. She looked so helpless as she let me, not even trying to get out of my grasp.
       I finally stopped. Me thinking my kisses would help the cuts. I sure hope so. I looked up at her and whispered in her ear "Never cut again. You got that?"
      Then I let go, when all she could do was stare into my blue eyes. Then I started to stare into her beautiful (eye color) eyes.  She looked so beautiful. It was as if I wanted to kiss her. 'I can't do that, I have a girlfriend.' But it was so tempting. I began to get closer and closer to her face. I knew she felt my breath on her face, she was blushing madly.
As I inched closer to her lips, her bedroom door was being banged on. "Y/N! Open this goddamn door. I need to talk to you about that boy you were on the phone with." I immediately moved away. Making her run to the door moving everything she could to block the door. Apparently, she didn't want whoever it was in her room. It sounded like her ma. Why did she not want whoever in her room? Is it because of me?
( Sorry this is a short chapter. I have some things to do. Sorry whoever reads this. Buh-bye )