Conclusion of the Battle

I hugged him for a couple minutes after he put Marzia down. Pewds started to sob, I hugged him tighter. Moments later, Mark and Jack walked out damaged and tired. I let go of Pewds and walked into the kitchen. In one of the cabinets I got a med kit. I walked back and layer Mark and Jack down on two couches. I then started to fix Jack's wings and his face. When I was done I started to work on Mark, he didn't make his wings appear during the battle. So their fine. I then started to work on Mark's face.
Moments Later
I finished up with Mark and Jack. I sent them off to get some rest. "Now to get the others." I sighed as I walked into the bathroom. I moved everyone that was still in the bathroom, into the living room. I then went back to work on healing everyone.
A few hours passed as I finished up on Unknown. "Uh...Y/N I wanted to thank you personally for saving me out there. I know I should be telling the others this, but I am scared." Pewds rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't be, Jack may be a loud Irish man. But don't worry he is just resting right now. I'll go with you if that'll make you happy." I replied. His face lit up "Yes, please!"
We walked up to Jack and I's room, to be surprised. Jack was awake. "Hey, babe! Hey, Pewds!" Jack said weakly. "Hey! I wanted to say thank you for saving me. I didn't want this to happen. I'm sorry!" Pewds hugged Jack lightly. "No problem, Pewds!" Jack let go of Pewds and smiled.
"I see ya haven't changed yet." Jack looked at me. "What do you mean, I'm perfectly fine!" I laughed. "When ya we're pushed to the wall, ya changed almost instantly. Your hair changed to a glowing green color. Your beautiful eyes became a glowing blue color. When ya stood up you studied Pewds' body as if ya could read his status report. If that's what ya call it. " Jack replied. "I kind of remember that. My mind is just mixed up." I remembered.
"That's all we came in here for. We're going to check on Mark." "I'm going too." Jack started to get up. "No, Jack. You need to rest. I'll see you in little bit." I kissed his forehead and waved. "Okay, see ya!" Jack waved.
We walked two rooms down. As I started to open the door, Mark started to wake up. "Oh, hi Pewds and Y/N! What do you two need?" Mark asked. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it." Pewds hugged Mark lightly. "I see you haven't changed yet." Mark said the same thing as Jack. "You said the same thing as Jack." I laughed.
"Deja Vu?"