Visited By Him

The girl rushes to her bedroom and finds that her phone had vanished. She looked everywhere. Until she heard her mom say "Y/N come her. NOW!!"
She sighed and went to see her mom. That's when she saw that her mom had her phone on the table. "How come your phone's cracked? " "It fell on the ground and then as you can see, it cracked." She said calmly. She knew that she was going to be slapped, once her mom started to scream. She could feel the sensation of the slap on her face.
      She bit her lip and snatched her phone and ran to the bathroom.
                   In The Bathroom
                         Y/N POV
'All I need to do is do my hair and wash my face.' I thought. I sure hope that Jack won't hate me for saying that I love him. Maybe he has the same feeling or what if he's with someone else. 'I thought he told me he was dating? I just have to ask him.'
   Jack POV
When I heard that Y/N was cutting. I wanted to just reach through the phone and kiss all the cuts. When I finally told her I was coming over I just rushed to get all my things and go see her.
I just hope my girlfriend won't get mad. Our relationship has been falling apart. And I want to tell her that we are breaking up but I just can't get the courage to. Maybe Y/N can help me?
                      Y/N POV
     When I had my hair up in a messy bun and finished washing my face. I heard a knock on the door. I ran over to the door. As I open the door I see a handsome Jack standing in front of me.
"Hey ( Your nickname )." He said in his deepest voice, causing me to blush "Hey Jackaboy." I nearly dragged him into my room locking the door behind us. That's when I think Jack saw the cuts. He grabbed my wrist. And started to kiss...my wrist that spelled his name.
"J-Jack, stop P-please." I clearly was stuttering. "What. I am trying to help. I not going to hurt ya. Just helping in a way." Jack replied with cuteness in his eyes. "Jack I enjoy the pain. It helps me." He just looked up at me with sadness and just kept kissing my cuts.
                      3 minutes later
      Jack had finally stopped kissing my cuts. He whispered into my ear "Never cut again. Ya got that?" I got a shiver down my spine. All I could do is just stare into his pretty blue eyes.
     He looked right back with courage in his eyes. "Hey didn't ya say that ya loved me?"