The Confession!?!? Part 2

Y/N POV
When Jack's face kept coming closer and closer to my face, I started to blush madly. I couldn't help it, he is so goddamn pretty. He was so close to kissing me when my door was being banged on. 'FUCK! Why does she always do this to me right when things get good' I mentally screamed.
       Jack immediately moved away from my face, then I started to run and move things to the door. Blockading my door. Jack just stood in shock and then started to help me. Something told me he was going to ask questions. 
                     10 Minutes Later
        We heard footsteps going away from the door and sighing as if she cared about me. But I knew she didn't.
       "Wait who's was that at your door? And why did we block your door? This may sound weird but do ya like me? I nee-" I cut Jack off by nearly screaming "That was my mom. I didn't want to talk to her with you here. I- I actually l-love you.  Oh sorry, finish what your were saying." "I like ya to. And I need your help explaining that I want to break up with my girlfriend. But I don't want to break her heart." Jack finished his sentence.
       "How do you think I am going to help? I am just a depressed girl who is in love." I replied. "I don't know. Just kind of help me find a way to tell her I am breaking up." "Just be you and tell her how you feel. I mean like when you talk to me. Tell how you don't feel the same as you did when you first meet her." I said trying to help Jack out in some kind of way.
                        Jack POV
        When Y/N told me her advice, I immediately hugged and kissed her cheek. That caused her to blush madly. "Thank ya so much! I think I will go ahead and go home it's getting late. See ya tomorrow?" Jack asked. "Sure, see ya." Y/N replied.
      Y/N then took me outside, when I walked out of her house I heard screaming. But I wasn't going to snoop on her business. So I ran home to Signe to tell her the bad news.
I open the door just to a sad Signe. "What's the matter?" I asked sitting next to. " WHAT'S THE MATTER I SAW YOU KISS THAT GIRL'S CHEEK. WE ARE DONE!" She screamed pushing my off the couch. I mentally sighed. "Okay let us be done." I said. She had her bags already packed upstairs and she ran away.