Why Her?!?

Y/N POV
I was twisting and turning in bed. Something bad was going to happen. I just felt worthless, it felt like no one ever liked me. Jack wasn't beside me. He must have fallen asleep on the couch or floor. He must have been so tired that he couldn't come upstairs. I needed him beside me. Mark was silently snoring in the next room. Cry was just a mysterious person. I have no idea where he is. Unknown is just like Cry, a mysterious woman.
I went downstairs and made some breakfast. After I saw Jack asleep on the floor and my food was cooked, I went upstairs. "My life can't get any weirder." I said to myself. " Y/N...is that you?" Jack yawned. "Yes." I replied stopping halfway up the stairs. "Did you make yourself breakfast?" He asked. "Yeah..." "Okay, you need to eat. You sometimes don't eat breakfast for some reason." Jack yawned again. "I could make you some breakfast if you want." "Nah, I'll pass. You go eat I'll be up their soon." Jack laid back down. "Okay." I continued up the stairs to my room and began to eat.
Moments Later
Jack walked in and sat down next to me. "Today I think will be a Let's get settled into YouTube Day." Jack said. "I'm down. Did you and Mark finish the setup? " "Theirs just a few pieces of foam left to glue on the walls. Then we can make a few videos." Jack smiled. "Okay, let's get to work." I started walking downstairs to clean my dish. Jack followed me until I was downstairs. He snatched the plate from my hands and ran to go and wash it. "You need your energy. I don't , I'm as hyper as a squirrel." Jack dried the dish and put them up.
"Good morning." Mark said rubbing his eyes, while walking down the stairs. "Good morning Mark!" Jack and I said. "That's so cute!" Unknown said dangling from the edge of the railing. I giggled as Jack blushed. "I've never heard you giggle. It's so cute!" Jack looked at me. "My laugh and giggle aren't cute. Their stupid and everybody laughs at me because of it." I replied. "Your giggle and laugh are beautiful to me. Don't let anyone say that it isn't." Jack picked me up and went upstairs to the recording room.
After gluing the foam to the walls. Jack's phone rang. "Who in the right mind would want to call this stupid gamer?" Jack asked. "Jack your not stupid." I said. "Thanks." Jack answered the phone.
Jack POV
Phone Conversation
J: Hello?
??: Hello Jack remember me?
J: S-Signe?
S: Yes, you were the one who che- "
End of Conversation
I didn't want to talk to her. Why did she have to call on an important day?
    "Was that your e-ex?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, she just wanted to get on my nerves. That's all..." My voice trailed off. The bitch wanted to ruin my relationship with Y/N. She can't and never will. Our relationship is going to stay together. 
       "While this dries, I need to go to the store and get some more clothes. I'm running out of fresh clothes. Since I was not supposed to be here for this long." Mark said. "Okay."
( YouTube is really changing everything up. They pretty much "banned" (that's what I call it) swearing in videos. Look YouTube, People swear. You can't get rid of that habit. Bitch! See I would be banned. Now that's off  my chest.... Thanks so much for reading my story. Sorry if you don't like my weirdness. If that's a word. Buh-Bye! )