The Complete Space Recording Room

I sat down on the couch and watched some " Friends " From the friends I don't have, I decided 'Oh, it's would be a good idea to watch Friends!'
After about 4 episodes in, I started to clap to the intro. "...no one told you that was gonna be this way... " I started I clap, enjoying myself. ( Haven't done that in a while. The enjoying myself part. Also, play that shit ) But I would fail most of the time because I am not perfect. After the 10th episode, Jack screamed " Get your ass up here, Y/N! " "Okay, geez. Be patient." Since he said that, I started to walk slower than normal. ( I always do this to my friends ) Maybe 10 minutes later, I started going up the stairs. " Hurry up... Before I dragged you up here. " Jack screamed.
      " I'll go even slower now! " I screamed back. " Come on... " I heard him whine. " Who wants to play OverWatch? " Jack asked. "Ooooo,me!" I started running up the stairs. "Where's....the....game?" I asked sadly. " Wow! " I was shocked. It looked like Space... Actual SPACE! " I wanna play OverWatch! " I whined in my most childish voice. " We'll play it in a minute. " Jack laughed and hugged me. " First, I have to get it all setup and then we can play! " Jack continued happily.
Moments after loading OverWatch, we were able to pick out characters. Mary and Ken had one of my extra computers to share. While Mark had one of the oldest computers I have ever had. He took good care of it. So I trust him.
Jack chose Mercy because I picked Reaper. He really like Reaper and want to play as him, but I was faster than him. Ken and Mary chose Genji because he's a bad ass. Mark picked Mei because she's hot to him. Mark is just being Mark. But something was off.
      We all got the same team. Damn the colors were beautiful. " 10 out of 10 for colors. " I said. " Yeah, OverWatch is beautiful. " Mark said. We continued playing. We saved each other's asses and died alone. Which is really sad. The dying alone part, not the rest. Sorry, I can get you confused.
I still had this feeling that something was off. After a few thoughts went through my head, I saw to Usernames pop up that seemed familiar. ' UnknownisUnkown and Cryaotic ' " What the fuck! " I screamed. It was Unknown and Cry. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. "Unknown and Cry is what's wrong! Unknown's Reaper like me! Cry is Pharah! We have a major problem, their on the opposite team! " I screamed.  " Oh, shite! " Jack panicked. Hell, everyone panicked, as we heard laughter come from the room Unknown and Cry are in.
      I then looked at where Pharah (Cry) was she was flying. " Justice, rains from  above! " Missiles rained from the sky. We all started to run away, but unfortunately we died. "Yeah, we won!" I heard Unknown running around. ' we failed! ' I cried in my head. " Wait, your still alive! " Jack screamed. ' What! ' Reaper was still standing their like nothing was happening. He wasn't even injured. I started shooting at Cry ( Pharah ) who was still in the sky. She fell down after maybe 20 shots. Unknown ( Reaper 2 ) was standing doing nothing. When I ( Reaper ) started shooting Reaper was saying "Die! Die! Die!" ( This is why I love Reaper. He is the most awesome character ever ) I heard Unknown screaming because my team had won. "Good work, Team!" I laughed and high-fived everyone. This was the greatest and it was all in video. Even Unknown's and Cry's side was recorded.
( I was going to try and finish this when I put ' A sad page ' up. But whatever. I gonna try to make three up before Halloween.
Before I leave for a while I have to get this off my shoulders. It's a rant don't get mad, but I get that Jack dyed his hair a darker shade of green and it's cute. In some of his videos, Anti pops up. Then everyone flips out, look don't get mad it's just a rant. Jack is getting into the Halloween spirit. Stop flipping out about it. I get it, it's Antisepticeye but calm the fuck down! Thanks for staying, I feel better. Buh-Bye! )