Chapter 66

Abby's POV 

The next morning I woke up and Louis wasn't next to me. I know he's at work. I need to get up and take care of Mason though. I'm sure he's awake by now. I know some days he just wants to sleep though. He's just like Louis like that. I got out of bed and walked down the hall to Mason's room. I opened the door and saw that he was still asleep. I walked back to mine and Louis' room. I decided to leave the door open in case he wakes up. I walked over to the closet and grabbed my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I got dressed and walked down the hall to Mason's room. I saw that he was awake. I guess we can go to Niall's since I need to talk to him. I know Louis is going to get home late tonight since he has to go see his lawyer. I picked up Mason and grabbed his clothes. I helped him change and I carried him down to mine and Louis' room. I set him on the bed and finished getting ready. I grabbed my phone and picked him up. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I put Mason into his highchair and gave him some food. I feel like I should text Niall and make sure he's going to be home before I go over there. I'm sure he is though. I know he hasn't talked much to the boys. They all hardly see him anymore. I know I hardly get to see him since Louis doesn't want him around me. I'm going to see him today whether Louis likes it or not. I'm sure Louis won't be to mad at me. I'm not going to do anything with Niall. He needs to know that he can't keep doing what he's been doing anymore. When Mason was finished eating I put his jacket on him and I put mine on. I picked him up and walked out to my car. I put him in his car seat and started driving towards Niall's apartment. I feel like things aren't going to go the way I want them to but I need to talk to Niall about this. I know he's not going to ruin my family but I just want him to stop so Louis won't mind him being around. I don't want to take him out of Mason's life. I know Mason wants him around. I don't want to have somebody just be out of his life. I know when Niall's not around for a couple days Mason asks where he is. I got to Niall's and I picked up Mason. I carried him up to NIall's apartment and knocked on the door. Niall answered and smiled when he saw that it was me. I walked in and set Mason down. Mason ran into the living room and I know Niall keeps toys in there with him. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Niall sat next to me and asked "Why didn't you just come in?"

"I don't know. It's just that it's your apartment."

"It could always be our apartment."

"Niall you know it's not going to be our apartment."

"You made your decision already?"

"Yes. I want to be with Louis. He's the only person that I want to be with like that. I mean him and I even have a family together. I can't just give that up to be with you."

"That baby could be mine though."

"Niall it's not your's. I know it's Louis'. If it was yours I would have shown signs of pregnancy before I did."

"I love you."

"I don't love you the same way. I want you in my life though. I know Louis won't let in my life unless you stop this. We want to be a family."

"What if he goes back to jail again? What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I don't want to think about him going back to jail. I only want to focus on right now."

"You need to figure out what you're going to do though."

"I know I do. I know Louis won't want you helping me with Mason if you keep doing this. If you change he might let you."

"I'm only like this because I love you."

I was about to say something but he said "I know you don't feel that same way. I can only hope that one day you will."