Chapter 81

Abby's POV 

I'm upset about what happened. I'm glad that Louis walked into the room when he did. I thought I could trust Niall not to do anything like that but I guess I can't. I just wanted a weekend away with Louis and Mason. I know Niall somehow knew that me and Louis were coming here. I don't think any of the boys would have told him though. I feel like Zack had something to do with it. I know Niall said that Zack was making him do what he was doing to me. I know Zack is mad about me and Louis putting Nick back in jail. I know he'll be there for a long time. I know Zack can't do whatever him and Nick were going to do by himself. 

I was downstairs eating with Louis. We were both being quiet. I know he probably wanted to talk about what happened but I don't. Normally I talk about things like this with him but this time I don't. I know Louis is upset about this. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. I felt Louis walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and asked "Can we please talk about this?" 

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his torso. I said "I don't want to talk about what happened."

He looked a little upset ad asked "Please tell me what happened before I went up there." 

I looked up at him. I know he's right. He should know about what happened though. I pecked his lips and said "Let's talk when Mason takes a nap." 

He nodded and I pulled away from him. I walked over to Mason and picked him up out of his highchair. I carried him into the living room and set him down on the floor. He started plying with his toys and I turned on some cartoons for him. I know Mason doesn't know what's going on and I don't want him to. He won't even understand though. I don't want anyone else to find out what happened. After a little while I saw that Mason was getting tired. I haven't seen Louis come into the living room since I said that we could talk while Mason was taking a nap. I wonder where he went. I picked up Mason and walked upstairs. I walked into Mason's room and laid him down on the bed. I tucked him in and walked into mine and Louis' room. I saw that Louis was sitting on the bed. He had a small smile when he saw me. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed. I sat next to him and he grabbed my hand. I know I need to talk to him about what happened. He only knows part of it. I thought things would finally start getting better for us but I guess I was wrong. 

Louis' POV 

I kissed Abby's cheek and asked "Are you ready to talk about it?"

"Yes. I don't want to talk about it but you need to know." 

We both stayed quiet for a couple minutes till she said "I woke up and you weren't in bed. It felt weird. I got up and walked towards the door. I noticed that it was closed and I know that you don't normally close it. I was about to open it when Niall pressed me up against the door. He lent down and kissed me. He told me I needed to stay quiet so that I wouldn't get hurt. I asked him why he was here and he said he was here for a couple reasons. We sat down on the bed then he said he wanted to warn me about Zack. He said that he was planning on doing something with Nick. Then we put Nick and jail and he couldn't do what he was going to do on his own. He wanted Niall to help him and he said that he wasn't going to do that to me. His phone went off and he looked at me. He looked upset then he said that he was so sorry for what he was going to do. That's when he took my hands in one of his own and kissed me again. He pushed me back and he took off his shirt. He pulled off the one that I was wearing then went back to kissing me. I felt him reach around me and unhook my bra.''

I noticed Abby start crying while trying to tell me this. I hate seeing her cry. She hasn't done anything to derserve what has happened to her. I just want this all to stop. Abby was still crying when she finished telling me and I wrapped my arms around her. I want to make all of this stop but I have no idea how to. I need to get her mind off of this. I don't want her to think about this anymore. I will put all of this to a stop. Maybe I can talk to Niall when we get home. I know he cares about Abby like I do. He doesn't want her to get hurt. Maybe we can both get Zack to stop with all the stupid shit he keeps doing to us. I'm sure he makes Niall do this stuff now. It seems like it from what Abby told me. The way Niall checked his phone before he did what he was doing when I walked in. Abby calmed down and pulled away. She looked at me for a minute and I wiped the tears off her face. I lent down and kissed her. I want to make her happy. It's one of the only things I worry about. Her lips were soft and gentle against mine but they always were. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine on her hips. I wanted to pull her closer but she pulled away. She smiled and said "I love you."