Chapter 92

Louis' POV 

I'm happy about being with Abby last night. I missed being with her. I'm sure she felt the same. I wouldn't doubt it if she did. I was happy to have her in my arms last night again. I couldn't sleep right without her. I'm sure that she knew that. It wasn't hard to tell I wasn't getting much sleep. 

I woke up and Abby was still laying on my chest. I know we're going to have to get up today. I don't want to but I know Abby has to go to the doctor. I'm happy she waited till I was out of the hospital till she wen but I would have rather her went after she found out she was pregnant. I know she wants me there though. I looked down at her and saw that she was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I know she needs some sleep. I don't want to wake her up. I moved out from under her without waking her up. I grabbed my boxers and sweatpants off the floor and put them back on. I looked back at the bed and saw that she was still sleeping. I smiled to myself and walked out of the room. I still honestly don't know how I got her. If only she knew how much she means to me, I don't know what I would do if she left me. I wouldn't be the same. I walked down the hall to Mason's room and walked in. I looked over at his bed and saw that he was awake. He got out bed and walked over to me. I asked "Are you hungry buddy?"

''Yeah."

I picked him up and walked down the stairs. I put him down and he ran into the kitchen. It's crazy knowing how much he grew up since I was in the hospital. I hate knowing that I had to miss part of it. I wanted to be home but I jus couldn't be. I know Abby brought him to the hospital a lot but it just wasn't the same. I only got to see him in one room and I had to stay in a bed most of the time. He seems happier to have me home. I'm sure he was starting to miss me being here. I saw him run into the living room and grab some of his toys. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food out of the fridge. I started cooking all of us breakfast. I can't help but think about what happened while I was gone. It's kind of driving me crazy right now. I would have rather have been here but I couldn't help it. I know they all wanted me here but there was nothing they could do about it either. I don't want this to bother me but it is. I can't help but think about what Sarah was trying to do at the hospital when Abby wasn't there. I don't want to keep anything from Abby but I don't want her to get upset. She would probably want to know though. I heard some footsteps walk into the kitchen then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I know that it's Abby. I love the feeling of having her around all the time again. I turned around and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her a little closer. I pecked her lips and said "Good morning beautiful."

She smiled and said "Good morning."

I lent back down and kissed her again. Her lips were soft and gentle against mine. They always were though. It's weird knowing that she's still so innocent even after being with me for a couple years. I love knowing that. I don't want anything about her to change. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip but she pulled away from the kiss. She said "You should go back to cooking babe."

I smirked and said "I could always have something else for breakfast."

She shook her head and pulled away from me. I lent down and pecked her lips. She started to walk away but I grabbed her arm. She looked kind of confused and looked like she was about to ask me why I was doing that. I put my hands on her hips and put her on the counter, She smiled at me and I said "I would rather have you in here."

She pecked my lips and I went back to cooking our breakfast. I don't know why but I would rather have her around me. I don't like it when she's far away from me. I want her by my side. I know she doesn't mind that though. I love her more than anything and for some reason she loves me the same way. I'm so thankful for that. For some reason I can't help but think about the possibility of her not being with me. I don't get why I'm think about this right now. I don't why this is in my mind right now. Maybe I should tell her what I've been thinking. I know she would find a way to make me feel better. Today should be about her and our new baby. I know she wants me to be happy too. I need to talk to someone about this and I know she would want me to talk to her about this. I finished up cooking and  moved over and stood between her legs. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her a little closer to me. I pecked her lips and whispered "I love you.''