83- i dont want to see you

I curled over as the pain in my lower abdomen was stabbing me left, right and centre.

Yup, you guessed correctly, yesterday I was visited by a friend whom I don't get along with very well, she really cramped my style and made her mark in my favourite pair of panties.

I held the hot water bottle close to my stomach and felt around for the bar of chocolate that I was munching on when there was a knock on my door.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hey baby" I rolled my eyes and let out a groan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sounding as sweet and as innocent as possible even though I wanted him out of my house and away from me.

"We were meant to hang out today, I was going to take you to the carnival that just came to town" he called.

Shawn and I had been dating for about a month and I wasn't really at that stage in the relationship where I wanted to confess to him that I had blood bleeding from my vagina so I can't hang out so I went with the next best, believable lie.

"Oh, I completely spaced, sorry but I'm sick." I coughed lightly to make myself sound believable but he saw right through it.

"I don't believe you, can I come in?" He asked.

"No" I shouted quickly. "I mean, I don't want you getting sick. I know how important it is for you to be able to use your voice and I don't want to risk passing this on to you."

"I know you're lying. I'm coming in"

"No!" I shouted again as I noticed the door handle twist. "I don't want to see you." He pushed the door open and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? Have I done something wrong?" Now I felt guilty.

"No, it's just I don't want to see you right now because- uh" he walked over and sat on the bed next to gently running his fingers through my hair.

"Come on you can tell me."

"Because I'm on my period." He furrowed his eyebrows again. "What don't you understand! I'm bleeding out of my vagina!" I shouted a little too loud. He chuckled.

"I know what a period is but what I don't understand is why you don't want me around, do I annoy you or something?" I shook my head.

"It's embarrassing, I guess"

"You should never be embarrassed around me. It's a natural process plus it tells me that you're not pregnant." I rolled my eyes at him. "Just wait here, I'll be right back and we can cuddle and watch some movies if you want to"

I smiled gently at him and pressed a soft kid against his lips as he got up and left.

He kept to his word and returned back with a hell of a lot of candy, ice cream, a bunch of Advil and we spent the day cuddling and watching movies.

*•*

I'll take one Shawn please!!!

-kitty