the fame | e.d

"Yo, this concert's gonna be like so lit," Ethan smiled at his brother. Him and his brother were currently waiting for the concert of (Y/N). She had been Ethan's favorite artist, and could not stop talking about her whatsoever. Grayson got annoyed of his big brother constantly talking about her, he decided to get his brother front row tickets to her concert. "It better be Ethan, I paid good money for this," Grayson joked.

A few minutes later the lights dimmed as (Y/N) and started singing. Ethan stared in awe at her as he realized she was a real human being. Ethan quickly took out his phone and went on snapchat.

(Y/N) walked to the front of the stage towards Ethan and Grayson's seats. She crouched down and reached out her hand towards her beloved fans. She smiled into the cameras as she performed with all her heart. She took quick notice of Ethan and instantly got nervous. When she noticed Grayson next to him, she felt insecure. She hadn't seen a cute boy in over a month, let alone two. She got back up and went to some other fans in some other area.

"Oh my god she's so beautiful," Ethan breathed out. As much as he wanted to shout out the lyrics to her songs, he didn't. He knew he was a terrible singer, and he didn't want to embarrass himself, even though he did that to himself for a living...but this time, it was different.

(Y/N) came back to where the twins were and she started dancing. She bent down and looked directly into Ethan's camera. She smiled at the camera and got back up only to start walking to the other way.

After performing her seventh song, she left the stage to get a real quick water break. "I'll be back in like five minutes tops," she promised. (Y/N) was slick enough to quickly write down a note that said 'Meet me in the parking lot after the concert- xoxo'. It was a bit messy but still legible. She grabbed her microphone and put it in the same hand she had the note in. She walked back on stage and the music started. She walked towards Ethan and put the microphone in her left hand. She grabbed Ethan's hand and slipped the note into his hand. She winked at him then left to another area.

Ethan opened the little piece of paper and tried to figure out what it said. "Ooh, what does it say Eth?" "I-I can't really tell," Ethan furrowed his eyebrows. Grayson grabbed his phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight. "Thanks bro," Ethan smiled. 'Meet me in the parking lot after the concert- xoxo', Ethan read. He smiled to himself as he thought of one of the most beautiful girl's he had ever laid eyes on wanted to talk to him.

(Y/N) performed five more songs before taking a bow and saying 'I love you' to all her supporters. She exited the stage and walked to her dressing room to change into some comfy clothes. She took off her makeup and put her hair into a ponytail. She unlocked her phone and opened up snapchat thanking all the fans who went to tonight's show. She made sure to show most of her outfit in hopes of Ethan being smart enough to view it so he'd know what she looked like. She started walking to the parking lot with her hood up so that no one would notice her and hoped to find Ethan and his brother.

Ethan lead his brother to the parking lot. "Ethan, how are we gonna know it's her or not?" Grayson had partially shattered Ethan's hopes, but he didn't show any sign of effect. "Um duh, snapchat," he pointed out. He opened his phone to the app and refreshed it seeing her name at the top. He tapped on her name and viewed the snap. "You see, she's wearing a black hoodie with gray sweatpants," Ethan showed his brother. "Okay, I'll be on the lookout buddy," Grayson rubbed his brother's back. "Thanks man," Ethan smiled. In the distance, Ethan could see a figure walk out of the entry doors. Ethan slapped his hand on his brother's chest and quickly said, "Dude, I think that's her." Grayson took a quick glance at the figure and saw the colors black and gray. "It may be, Ethan."

(Y/N) exited the entry doors and saw two figures not so far away. 'He does have a brother right?' she questioned herself. She was positive that he did considering the fact that she saw two boys that looked similar. She kept walking towards the two figures and soon recognized that it was the two boys she laid eyes on.

"Hi," she waved. "H-hi," Ethan stuttered; he was still in shock that (Y/N) was right in front of his face. "I'm Ethan, and this is my brother, Grayson." "Alright, well I'll call Cam so she can pick us up. It was nice meeting you (Y/N)," Grayson smiled. He knew how much Ethan adored (Y/N), so he said he was going to call his sister as an excuse to leave Ethan alone with her. Grayson scrolled through his social media stalking some fans making sure he didn't double tap on any of the pictures before dialing his sister's number.

(I know that made it seem that Grayson is a bad person, but the twins always say they stalk us but never like any of our pictures...2+2=74?)

"How'd you like my concert?" (Y/N) asked. "It was amazing. I loved every single second of it," Ethan rambled. (Y/N) giggled, "I'm glad you liked it." They talked for a good seven minutes. She offered to take a couple of pictures with him, and he gladly accepted.

Grayson soon walked back to the two and advised Ethan that Cameron would be here in fifteen minutes. Ethan stood there nervous because it was his last fifteen minutes with (Y/N), or so he thought.

(Y/N) offered to switch digits with Ethan, so they could have some sort of contact with each other. Ethan smiled to himself, and he gave his phone to (Y/N).

All three of them talked within the time span of fifteen minutes. Cameron had pulled up to pick up the two boys.

"I'll text you later, Ethan," (Y/N) smiled. "Y-yeah, definitely," Ethan smiled back. She leaned in to kiss his cheek, but Ethan had a trick up his sleep and turned his head to kiss her. It was just a quick peck that (Y/N) was not expecting, but she wasn't complaining either. She pulled away, and the twins started to walk towards the red Jeep. She smiled and waved at both boys hoping to see Ethan again.

_

this was actually supposed to be the first imagine that I was supposed to upload, but whoopsie daisy haha :))) Ethan is such an asshole I swear, like I feel bad for people that are Ethan/Grayson girls bc their lanes are so problematic while Cameron girls are just here supporting an unproblematic queen