smooth | g.d

"Are you ready to party?" (Y/N)'s friend asked her. "As ready as I'll ever be," (Y/N) sighed. (Y/N) and her friend got off the car and started walking towards the door. The party was held at some popular football player's house and apparently everyone was there. The two of them entered the two story house.

"Yo dude this party's so fucking badass," Grayson shouted as he took a sip of his beer. "Fucking tell me about it," someone laughed beside him.

"Yo, I'm gonna get a drink," (Y/N)'s friend excused herself. "Alright well I'm gonna go to the dance floor."

(Y/N) pushed herself to get a space to dance. One of her favorite songs came up, and she just let loose and let the music do the talking.

"Yo check out that girl Gray," Ethan slapped his brothers chest. "Damn," Grayson licked his lips. He watched as she swayed her hips from side to side without a fuck in the world.

After several songs of dancing and several drinks, (Y/N) stumbledoff to the side where she saw some people playing beer pong. As she was walking, she tripped and landed onto the oh-so-infamous-bad boy, Grayson Dolan...his lap to be exact.

"Hey princess," he smirked at (Y/N). "I'm sorry, that was my bad," (Y/N) blushed a little bit. She tried to get up, but Grayson tightened his grip on her hips. "Stay princess," Grayson begged her.

(Y/N) was in pure shock. (Y/N) had seen Grayson around at school but never dared to talk to him. She heard every girl at school say how he had a 'body hotter than the sun', but she didn't plan on finding out. For the only thing that stuck to her was, 'Watch out, he's a bad boy.'

"What's you're name princess?" Grayson snapped her out of her thoughts. "You know what? Forget it, I'll just call you princess," Grayson chuckled. "Mmm, but I like princessa better," (Y/N) pouted, the drinks making her a bit more confident. "My bad princessa," he smirked. "Much better," (Y/N) giggled. "How would you like to go back to my place princessa," Grayson whispered in her ear. "Oouu, that sounds fun daddy," (Y/N) smiled. Grayson smirked and stood up helping his princessa as well.

They walked out to his car and got in. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry for falling on top of you," (Y/N) apologized. "Don't worry babe, I made you trip," Grayson started the engine. "Wait-So you mean-You just made me trip, fall, and land on your lap?" "It ain't my fault you came here looking like that," Grayson winked at her while driving off to his house. "You little mother fucker," (Y/N) laughed. "I will admit though, that was pretty smooth," she admitted.

Grayson came to a stop light and rested his right hand on her thigh. (Y/N) caught on and slightly brushed her hand against his bulge. Grayson would grip the steering wheel tighter every time she would do that.

When they reached his house, they immediately got out of the car and rushed inside. Grayson carried (Y/N) bridal style up the stairs and into his bedroom. He gently threw her on the bed and crawled on top of her. He pushed his lips onto hers then darted his tongue inside her mouth. They started nipping at each other's clothes. His shirt came off then her dress; his pants then her bra; then they both discarded their underwear.

Grayson brushed his nose against hers, "I don't mean to be rude but I look so damn good on you."

_

as you can tell, I have a thing for the twins calling someone 'princessa' bUT I MEAN ITS SUCH AN AMAZING PET NAME

oh and here's a mini Grayson imagine:

you and Grayson fucking while the song Hold Tight by Justin Bieber is playing

you're welcome;))

this is 666 words I-