pendeja | g.d

(Y/N) was with the Dolan Twins as the guest on their 4OU Tour. (Y/N) searched for questions under #4OUQA. She finally spotted a question she thought would make the crowd and the twins laugh.

@unholydolans: #4OUQA can you imitate the twins?? ps I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💜💜

"Haha, aww. Okay, one; I love you, and two; let me try my best," (Y/N) answered. "I'll imitate Ethan first," she looked to Grayson. "Grayson just..." she tried to think of the right words that wouldn't make things awkward nor weird..."lay a finger on me." "Why?" Grayson questioned. "Just do it," (Y/N) instructed. Grayson did as told and gently poked the side of her shoulder. "Ow! Oh my god. You guys, I'm literally bleeding. This hurts so freaking bad. Can someone call 9-1-1? Just-just dial 9-1-1," she 'panicked'.

Both the crowd and Grayson were laughing while Ethan's cheeks turned a shade of pink. "That's so true," Grayson cackled. "Okay, okay," Ethan tried to calm down everyone, "it wasn't that funny." "Are you kidding me? That was hilarious," Grayson continued to laugh. "Okay, (Y/N), just do Gray already." "Will do Eth," she smiled.

She gently pushed Ethan's chest, "Bro! I saw this really cute girl at the store earlier and I wanted to get her number, but I didn't have the balls. I regret not getting her number because then like- well then again, she would've seen how much of a socially awkward goof I am, so maybe I'm glad I didn't get her number."

The tables had turned. Ethan was the one cackling while Grayson had pink cheeks. "Dude, (Y/N) that was so funny because its true," Ethan made a weird noise after he said this. "Okay, I would do that to be honest," Grayson admitted, "but what girl were you talking about?" "Me duh," (Y/N) flipped her hair, "just kidding. Haha, no. But, we didn't even go to the store. It was just a random scenario." "Oh, okay, that makes sense," Grayson nodded. "Pinche pendejo," (Y/N) laughed. "What?" Grayson furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh its nothing, I just called you handsome in Spanish," she smiled. "Okay, so if I were to compliment a girl in Spanish, I'd say 'pinche pendeja?'" Grayson asked. (Y/N) started to laugh, "Yes, you would definitely say that Grayson." "So how do you tell someone they're ugly?" Ethan asked. "Estas bien feo," (Y/N) answered.

"(Y/N), you're a pinche pendeja, and Ethan, you are bien feo." (Y/N) started to laugh historically, "Oh my gosh Grayson, the girls are gonna love you in Mexico."

She'd let him find out for himself that 'pendeja' doesn't mean a pretty girl.

_

I really fucking miss 4OU :(: that tour was eveRYTHING
^don't even fight me on that