penguin | e.d

Ethan and (Y/N) were in the middle of a heated make out session. She started kissing his neck as he tilted his head to give her more access. Her hands traveled to the hem of his shirt then started to lift it up. They pulled apart for a split second then started to kiss again.

"Oh my god," Ethan breathed out. (Y/N) started to trail her hands to his abdomen area and kiss his chest. She went lower and lower as Ethan threw his head back. When she reached his pants she looked up at him and unbuttoned his pants. "Fuck," he cursed. (Y/N) smirked to herself and pulled down his Calvin's as well.

She licked the tip and looked up at him again. "Just put it in already," Ethan rushed out. (Y/N) laughed at his impatient-ness. She licked it a couple of more times before taking it in her mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ethan moaned. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her in closer if it was even possible. (Y/N) hallowed her cheeks to suck him dry. "Baby, y-you're such a good job." She started to bob her head up and down while trying to deep throat him.

Ethan was close to his climax, and (Y/N) could tell. Just before Ethan could release, (Y/N) took him out of her mouth. "I just remembered that the girls and I planned a dinner tonight," (Y/N) smirked. "Fuck, what?" Ethan looked down at her. She rose up and started to walk out of the room. Ethan started to waddle after her, "But we're not done yet." "Mmm, we'll finish later," (Y/N) grabbed her belongings. "(Y/N) I swear if you walk out of that door, you'll be punished." "Hmm, I'll take you up on that offer," she winked at him. With that, she was out the door, and Ethan was left to finish himself off.

_

this is like, the closest thing to smut you'll ever receive from me, and if you don't know why this is called 'penguin' just search up the word on the urban dictionary (that is if you can handle it lmao) also, this is pretty short bc it's 2 am and I couldn't sleep and i thought of this a couple of weeks ago so I just decided to finish it off

but anyway, happy thanksgiving:))