cute moments | g.d

Grayson and (Y/N) were currently at a cafe. (Y/N) started to mimic Grayson, and he thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

Grayson took out his phone and started to record (Y/N). "Go ahead, what'd you say?" (Y/N) cleared her throat and started speaking with a funny accent, "My name's Grayson Dolan. I'm from New Jersey. I used to play football." (Y/N) let out a small laugh. "I like girls," she laughed yet again. "That's you," she smiled at Grayson. "What else?" Grayson questioned. (Y/N) just laughed at how funny she sounded trying to mimic Grayson. He finished recording (Y/N) and just laughed with her.

They finished their drinks and headed to the register to pay. Grayson looks at the decorations around the register and sees a little pumpkin. He picked up the pumpkin and held it near the camera where it covered (Y/N)'s face. He pressed the record button again and started filming, "Awww, aren't you just the cutest little pumpkin. Yes you are." (Y/N) starts giggling uncontrollably. She just looks at him weird as if she's was telling him 'what?' Grayson joins in with her laughter.

It soon dies down and (Y/N) speaks up, "Grayson, what the fuck?" "You're just so adorable," he responded. "You plus tiny pumpkins equals extreme adorableness." "Grayson, I swear you are the weirdest person I've ever met." "But you love me," he smiles. "Who told you that lie?" (Y/N) sarcastically gasps. Grayson makes a straight face, "Wow, just wow." "I'm kidding babe," she smiles, "of course I love you." "Yeah, yeah, whatever," Grayson playfully rolls his eyes. (Y/N) rises on her tiptoes and kisses Grayson on the cheek. He blushes lightly and smiles.

An employee comes up to the cash register and starts to search for their order. "That'll be $12.69." Grayson pays and they both walk out to make a fool of themselves.

_

I ship Laurie and Grayson okay. and no you cannot say "calm down just bc he followed her doesn't mean she's the love of his life" bC THAT IS SOME MFBS BC IVE BEEN SHIPPING THIS SINCE AUGUST