whisper challenge | g.d + e.d

"What's up guys, I'm back," (Y/N) smiled at the camera. Grayson and Ethan stood behind the camera while (Y/N) did her intro. "So today I'm doing the Whisper Challenge, but I can't do that alone..." she trailed off, "so I got some twins to help me." She claps her hands, and the twins sat down next to her. She mentally noted that she'd edit that part later to make it seem as if it were a 'magic trick'.

"Here's how the game works," Ethan looked at the camera. "There's some phrases in this pink snapback," (Y/N) explained. "And one of us has to be blasting music while trying to guess the phrase," Grayson explained. "The winner wins obviously," Ethan laughed. "But we still haven't decided on what the loser has to face," Grayson shrugged. "I'll go first," (Y/N) volunteered.

The trio sat down in different places in front of the camera. (Y/N) was scrolling through her music trying to find a song. She finally pressed on Rockin' by The Weeknd. She shifted her Beats to her ears and got lost in the music.

"So my phrase is this," Grayson showed his piece of paper to the camera. He pulled away from the camera and went back to his spot.

"Do you wanna eat dinner after this?" Grayson smiled. "Do I wanna eat your penis after this?" (Y/N) shouted in confusion. Ethan's eyes widened and Grayson's cheeks flushed, but within a split second, both were dying of laughter. Grayson shook his head and repeated his phrase. "I'm gonna be the winner after this?" (Y/N) answered. Grayson shook his head and repeated his phrase again. "Ooohhh, do I wanna eat dinner after this. Hell yeah!" (Y/N) smiled and removed her Beats. "Did I get it?" (Y/N) chuckled. "Yeah," Grayson nodded and smiled.

(Y/N) and Grayson switched places. It was now Ethan's turn to tell Grayson a phrase. "Do you know how to make a sandwich?" "Do I know how to dick down at the beach? What?" Grayson laughed. (Y/N) and Ethan started to join in with Grayson. "No," Ethan shook his head. "Do you know," Ethan paused. "Do I know," Grayson repeated. "How to make," Ethan said and Grayson repeated. "A sandwich." "A sandwich. Do I know how to make a sandwich? Yeah."

The trio switched places one more time, but this time (Y/N) Ethan the phrase. (Y/N) mentally read the phrase and laughed," This should be fun." Ethan was jamming out to Kyle until he say (Y/N) trying to get his attention.

"Would you rather eat kitties or eat grass?" "Would I rather eat big titties or eat her ass? I'd rather eat big titties." Grayson and (Y/N) bursted out into laughter. "No," (Y/N) tried to regain her breath. "Would you rather eat kitties or eat grass," (Y/N) slowly repeated the phrase. "That's what I just said (Y/N). Would I rather eat big titties or eat her ass," Ethan took off the Beats. "That's not the phrase mijo," (Y/N) shook her head. "Then what was it?" "Would you rather eat kitties or grass." "Why the fuck would I eat kitties? They're like super fucking adorable," Ethan furrowed his eyebrows. (Y/N) shrugged in response, "I don't know some fan replied to me with that phrase." "You have some weird fans," both Ethan and Grayson commented. "You have no idea," she chuckled.

_

this isn't supposed to be cute. it's supposed to be more like y'all are just friends bc face it, you sometimes tell yourself 'I just want to be friends with the twins'