Beauty and a Beat | g.d

(Y/N) and Grayson were currently sitting on the couch at his apartment while Ethan was doing god knows what.

"Grayson can we play Just Dance 4?" she pleaded. "Alright," Grayson stood up to set up everything. He turned in the console, gave a pink remote to (Y/N), and inserted the disc. When the game loaded, Grayson asked, "Which song should we do first?" (Y/N) smirked at him, "Beauty and a Beat." "Of course you would. But hey, the Biebs is the man," he admitted. "Of course he's the man; he's Justin fucking Drew fucking Bieber. Who's any better than that?" "Umm, Bruno Mars?" Grayson raised an eyebrow. "Well, he is the man, but he's not better than Justin. In fact, he's just as good as Justin. Anyways, are you ready to have your ass handed to you Dolan?" (Y/N) taunted. "If anyone's butt is getting kicked, it's yours baby g," Grayson winked. "Puh-lease Gray. This game has been out since 2012. It's now 2017. Plus, I know this dance by fucking heart. Don't test me on this." "Well then, if you know it by heart, then do it in the bathroom. Bet you $20 you're gonna lose," Grayson smirked. "How about we make things spicier, if I win, you buy me fast food every weekend for a whole month. If you win, then I buy you fast food every weekend for a whole month," (Y/N) pressed on. "Hmm, fast food and making a bet, I'm in," Grayson agreed and shook her hand. "You're in Dolan," (Y/N) started walking towards the bathroom.

Grayson started the song and began to dance. (Y/N) kept getting 'Perfect' and 'Good' and then the occasional 'Okay'.

Nicki Minaj's rap part was coming, so (Y/N) made her way to where Grayson was. "Bitch, this is my fucking part," she beamed. "In time, ink lines, bitches couldn't get on my incline.
World tours, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big sign.
Justin Bieber, you know I'mma hit 'em with the ether. Buns out, wiener, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener," (Y/N) rapped along.

Grayson was in pure shock on how she was managing to do something like that. The dance ended, and (Y/N) had obviously won.

"Damn," she laughed. "How did you?" Grayson asked, utterly confused. "I honestly have no fucking clue," she shrugged. "But you disobeyed the rules. You got out of the bathroom," Grayson pointed out. "Mmm, but you never set any rules," (Y/N) bit her lip and whispered in his ear, "daddy." "Oh, would my babygirl liked to get punished?" Grayson changed his demeanor. "Maybe," (Y/N) winked at him while she walked to his room.

_

1) this is bc today is Justin's birthday. 2) this actually happened in real life [except for the bet part] my cousins didn't believe me when I said I knew the dance without the little monito guy that's dancing. 3) this is fucking cra- 4) sorry if you don't like Justin Bieber, but you know what...deal with it.

now please excuse me, I'll go kill my self now :)))) bc my baby is 23