instagram | e.d

Ethan and (Y/N) were currently at a cafe in Dublin, Ireland. (Y/N) was sipping her latte while Ethan was waiting for his drink.

"Can they take any longer?" Ethan huffed, getting a little impatient. "Order number 47," the barista called out. Ethan walked over to the counter and grabbed his drink. He took a sip out of the hot liquid and thought of something. "Babe, can you take a picture of me and the coffee?" Ethan asked. "Umm, sure," (Y/N) chuckled.

Ethan leaned up against the wall with his left foot up to hold himself. He looked down at his coffee and clenched his mouth to define his jawline while (Y/N) placed her coffee on the nearest table. She opened the camera app on Ethan's phone and focused the lens on him.

"Are you okay, Ethan?" (Y/N) questioned him. Ethan looked up at (Y/N) confused, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" "Well, you were so focused on the coffee. It looked like there was something wrong with it." "You're so genuinely concerned about me," Ethan laughed. "You were so genuinely concerned about your coffee," (Y/N) argued. "You're so weird babe," Ethan smiled. "Okay, get back to your pose," (Y/N) waved her hand up and down.

Ethan went back to his pose, and (Y/N) took about fifteen pictures just in case some came out blurry and so she could send some to herself. Ethan released his pose, placed his coffee next to (Y/N)'s, and walked to her to see how the picture came out.

"I like that one," (Y/N) pointed at the picture. "Yeah, I like that one too. I'll post it," Ethan agreed. "Wait, what should the caption be?" he asked. (Y/N) thought about it for a moment then spoke out, "The thinking cloud emoji."

Ethan nodded and opened the instagram app. He chose the photo that both him and (Y/N) had agreed on. He pressed the next button and typed in the emoji. He pressed the share button, locked his phone, and leaned in to give (Y/N) a peck on the lips. "Thank you babe," he smiled. "No problem," she chuckled.

_

im not even kidding, he looked so concerned about his coffee I thought something was wrong