rigged | e.d + g.d

(Y/N) was patiently waiting at the twins' apartment. She wanted to surprise them by coming to LA because she recently went on vacation, but she finally came back today and was currently sitting on their couch.

"I can't believe that happened Ethan," Grayson slammed the door as they walked in. "I know dude, like they called us up as if we won, and then they announce Logan like what the fuck," Ethan responded.

(Y/N) decided to speak up before anything bad happened. "Surprise!" She jumped up. "Oh...hey (Y/N)," Ethan sadly smiled. "Is there something wrong?" she asked with a frown. "Yeah, the Teen Choice Awards are rigged as hell," Grayson sighed. (Y/N) already knew this information l, but she knew better than to say 'I told you so'.

"What makes you say that?" she questioned."They were about to announce choice female and male webstar and they told us to stand up and get ready," Ethan started. "Then they announce Liza and Logan. He seriously had no clue what was going on," Grayson finished. "He didn't even go until he realized like fifteen seconds later," Ethan scoffed.

"Oh my gosh," (Y/N) let out a soft chuckle. "What?" Grayson asked. "You guys are seriously mad about not getting an award?" "Correction, awards. We lost to Jake for Choice Youtuber. And again to Logan for Choice Webstar Comedian." "The only award we won was Choice Comedian. That's one out of four, (Y/N). Last year we won two awards, which were Choice Youtuber and Choice Male Webstar."

"Really? You guys are seriously getting upset because you didn't win three awards?" she deadpanned. They just looked at her as if they were saying 'yeah pretty much'. "You guys are unbelievable. You're seriously letting an award define who you are? I saw that Kevin Hart was up for Choice Comedian, but guess what, y'all got that award. Do you think Kevin is thinking to himself, 'Man, I lost. Am I not a comedian anymore?' No, because he knows his worth. You shouldn't be here with me thinking, 'Oh, Jake won Choice Youtuber and we didn't' or 'Logan won Choice Webstar aND we didn't.' You guys are still gonna make YouTube videos, which would still make you YouTubers. You guys are still famous from the internet which makes you guys male webstars. And beside," (Y/N) checks her twitter app, "Logan and Jake are bragging about how they won instead of thanking their fans for all the hard work they did on voting. Be the better person here guys, be grateful that you won an award away from the internet slash social media category. Thank your fans, and tell them you love them with all your hearts."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," the twins sighed. They both got their phones and tweeted.

@graysondolan: You guys are actually the best fandom ever. The support you guys give not only to us but to each other is heart warming. You are my inspiration.

@ethandolan: Thank u guys for everything:)

They both locked their phones and slightly smiled. "That's my boys," (Y/N) smiled widely as she went up to hug the twins. "Thank you, (Y/N), for always being their for us."

_

bRO I FOUND OUT SOMETHING WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS!!!

ITS NOT MY SCREENSHOT BUT DAMN THIS BETTER BE TRUE OR ILL SUE (OMG DR SUESS WHO?? <-biTTTCHHH)