color | e.d

"Welcome to Casa de Dolan," Ethan smirked as he invited (Y/N) inside. "Well what a lovely place you have here," (Y/N) chuckled. "Do you want anything? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Horny?" Ethan offered. (Y/N) blushed as Ethan said that last option. "Umm no thanks," she awkwardly laughed, "I'm good. Let's get working on that project shall we?" "Yeah, just follow me," Ethan instructed as he walked up the stairs. (Y/N) followed him all the way up to his room.

Ethan sat on his bed while (Y/N) stood there not knowing what to do. "You can sit on the bed with me. You know that right? I don't bite," Ethan smiled. "Right, right," she nodded as she sat on his bed.

"So for the project-" "Forget about the project," Ethan interrupted. "Umm wh-" "We have until next Friday. Let's play 21 questions." "You do realize that we're not in middle school right?" Yeah I know. I just want to make sure that I'm not working on a project with a murder," Ethan teased. (Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes at him.

"If you could have any super power in the world what would it be?" Ethan asked. "Mmm, probably invisibility. I could prank people into believing that ghosts are real," (Y/N) laughed, and Ethan joined her. "What are your favorite toppings on a pizza?" she asked. "Pepperoni and pineapple are definitely the bomb." "Never tried it; i should try it sometime though." "I'll take you out to try some one day. I promise you it's the best thing ever," Ethan smiled at her. "Haha, okay Ethan. One day." "What's you're idea of the perfect date?" Ethan questioned. "Something you don't see in movies all the time like a movie date or dinner date. I want something more creative like stargazing or a walk on the beach," (Y/N) explained. "Adventurous...I like it," Ethan winked at her. She blushed and cleared her throat, "What's your favorite color?" "Ummm," Ethan thought for a few seconds. Then, he looked into her eyes and answered, "The color of your eyes." She smiled at his cheesiness.

And that's when (Y/N) had realized she had fallen for Ethan Dolan.

_

long time no see huh haha but this was inspired by a fan taken video of Camila Cabello bc camz is the cheesiest/sweetest person ever