short | g.d

(Y/N) knocked on the Dolan's front door. Grayson had invited her over since Lisa and Sean weren't home and Cameron and Ethan were god knows where.

"Hey (Y/N)," Grayson smiled. "Hey Grayson," (Y/N) smiled back. He moved to the side to allow (Y/N) to go inside the beautiful household. "What have you got planned for us today?" she asked. "Well, we can watch some movies or something," Grayson suggested. "That's fine with me," (Y/N) sat down on the couch. "Okay, so I've got Comedy, Romance, and Horror." "Mmm, I'm feeling in a comedy type of mood today," she laughed. Grayson laughed along with her and inserted a comedy movie in the DVD player.

"Hey (Y/N) I'm gonna go to the restroom, can you make some popcorn? It's in the second cabinet on top of the counter." "Yeah sure, of course," (Y/N) rose up and walked towards the kitchen.

She opened the second cabinet door and mentally slapped herself. It was on the second shelf which she couldn't reach. "Fuck me," she sighed. She jumped up and slid the popcorn bag a little bit closer to the front. She repeated the actions two more times. Unfortunately for (Y/N), on her third try she accidentally pushed the packet back. She groaned in annoyance, "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Grayson walked to the kitchen and saw (Y/N) struggling to get the popcorn. He smirked at himself then walked towards the cabinet. "I got it princess," Grayson easily reached for the packet. (Y/N) blushed but quickly covered it up by clearing her throat. He gave her the packet, and she put it in the microwave for a minute.

"You're so cute because you're so short," Grayson chuckled. "I'm not short," (Y/N) argued and crossed her arms, "you're just...tall." "Whatever you say babe, whatever you say."

_

I seriously need to stop writing at midnight. It's fucking 2 am.

but do y'all have requests?? like nerdy, fuckboy, etc. I mean, they're not gonna be as amazing as -princessdolan but I'll try to at least make it somewhat decent...

btw sorry if you're tall, but just imagine you're short. these are everyday short people problems.