mistletoe | e.d

(Y/N) was spending Christmas with the Dolan's this year, and she couldn't be any more excited. She had always had a crush on Ethan Dolan, but she didn't know how to tell him. However, what (Y/N) didn't know that Ethan had felt the same way with her.

"Mom, where's the mistletoe?" Ethan asked. "Oh, it's right over there honey," Lisa pointed over to the kitchen table. "Thanks mom. Grayson, come help me hang it up." Ethan and Grayson hung up the mistletoe near the Christmas tree. "I really hope this works," Ethan mumbled.

Around ten o'clock, there was a knock on the door. "It's (Y/N), I got it," Ethan rushed down the stairs. "Well someone's a bit excited aren't they," Cameron chuckled at her eager brother. "Haven't seen him this excited since he beat me at ping pong," Grayson commented.

Sean, Lisa, Grayson, and Cameron all gathered in the living room while Ethan led (Y/N). (Y/N) greeted all of them with a hug and her wishing them a 'Merry Christmas.'

"Okay (Y/N), we have these movies. Which one do you want to see?" Lisa asked. "Oh, it doesn't matter, it's your household Mrs. Dolan." "But you're our guest," Lisa insisted. (Y/N) looked at Ethan. "Elf," he whispered in her ear. (Y/N) looked back at Lisa, "The movie Elf sounds lovely." Lisa smiled as she got up to insert the disc.

Sean and Lisa cuddled; Grayson and Cameron were laughing; and (Y/N) and Ethan were doing both of those things. "Hold up, I'll be right back," Ethan whispered. (Y/N) unwrapped her arms as Ethan went to the kitchen. He came back with four bowls of spaghetti noodles and syrup. "You did not," (Y/N) gasped as Ethan handed her the bowl. Ethan chuckled at her comment.

She twisted her fork to get the noodles and lifted the fork up to her mouth. You could hear all four of them spit out the noodles. "I am never trying that ever again," Ethan gagged. "You sit on the throne of lies," (Y/N) quoted as she watched the movie.

When the movie ended, everyone excluding Ethan and (Y/N) left to the kitchen. (Y/N) walked up to the tree, and Ethan followed her.

"That is an iconic movie," she smiled as she adored the tree. "Agreed," Ethan laughed as he took the Santa hat off the shelf. (Y/N) looked up and gasped as she saw the mistletoe. Ethan quickly put the Santa hat on top of her head to where she couldn't see anything.

"What the-" (Y/N) was taken by surprise. "Eth, I can't see anyth-" "Merry Christmas (Y/N)," Ethan smiled as he leans in to give her a kiss on the lips.

_

since it's Christmas ya know :)))

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄