11:11

(Y/N) was lying on her bed on a summer night waiting for the oh so infamous 11:11. Every night, he was her wish. He had a twin, but she didn't look at his twin the same way she looked at him. She saw his twin as just a hot friend.

She went into Twitter and tweeted her wish and mentioned him in it. A few seconds later she saw that his name had popped up. Ninety-nine percent of her thought it was just some parody account that was trying to scare her, but that one percent of her still had hope that it was actually him.

She clicked on the name, and she couldn't believe her eyes. He had actually faved her tweet. Her heart started to race, her lips spread wide as her pearly whites showed, happy tears trailed down her face...she was over filled with joy.

It was all because of him...and his twin of course.

Everything they did, everything they said...it just, made her feel better.

But she already knew. She already knew she was just another fan in their eyes...in his eyes.

'To him it was just another fan tweeting him that 11:11 wish. To him she was just some random stranger who loves him. To him she was a nobody.'

Ninety-nine percent of her knew she'd never end up with him, but she still had hope. She still had that one percent of hope left in her to think that she could actually be with him.

She'd always dreamt of being with him. She'd imagine the way he'd hold her, kiss her, show her the world, anything.

But again, she already knew.

To him, she was just another 11:11 wish, and to her, she was her everything.

_

okay, I didn't put a specific name bc you're either a Ethan girl or a Grayson girl (or a Cameron girl but whatevs) and when I say "to him, she..." it's in her/your POV as in you think he thinks that (if that made any sense)