gangsta | g.d + e.d

g.d

Grayson headed to an abandoned warehouse where he was making a deal with someone. (Y/N) followed him to the warehouse without Grayson knowing. (Y/N) was very intrigued by Grayson. He parked at the warehouse while (Y/N) parked three blocks away from Grayson's car. She slowly walked to Grayson's car and hid behind it.

"What about the deal we made Brian?" Grayson yelled out. "Too bad Dolan. You were thirty minutes late." "Really? Really? You're gonna cut me off just because I was fucking thirty minutes late? That's some fucked up shit right there."

(Y/N) peeked up to see what was going on. Grayson threw the first punch at the guy. Her eyes widened as she saw the two men throwing punches at each other. The other guy punched Grayson's stomach as Grayson fell to the ground. (Y/N) gasped and put her hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming. The guy left Grayson there coughing up what had seemed to be blood. Once the guy drove away, (Y/N) rushed to Grayson's side.

"Grayson, are you okay?" He coughed and sat up on his elbows. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" "I may have followed you here..." she trailed off. "Why did you follow me here? Why are you doing this?" he questioned. "Because I want to be with you, Grayson." "Why? Why do you want to be with me?" he asked her. "Because..." she wandered off, "I need a gangsta, to love me better than all the others do," she whispered and ran her hand through his hair. He laughed, "I'm fucked up. I'm black and blue, built for all the abuse." "But baby, I've got secrets that nobody knows," she looked into his eyes. "I don't want what I can get. It's the things I can't have that I crave," she explained. He sighed, "But promise to always forgive me, ride or die with me...that's just what gangsters do." "I promise," she breathed out. They stared into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes. "Okay, let's get you cleaned up. We'll get your car tomorrow," she helped him up.

_

e.d

"Aww, such a shame I have to kill you," (Y/N) smirked, "you could've just given us the files, but..." (Y/N) shrugged. She loaded the gun and knocked out the guy with a loud bang. Ethan walks up next to her side. "My freakness is on the loose and running all over you," he wrapped his right arm around her waist. "You got me hooked up on the feeling," she smiled. Ethan smiled back at her. "Oh yeah," he smirked. "Yup, you got me hanging from the ceiling you crazy mother fucker," she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, you got me so high up I'm barley breathing," he smirked. (Y/N) smiled at him and pecked his beautiful lips. "I love you," she blurted out. "I love you more baby girl." He pecked her lips again, and then again but this time, they started making out. (Y/N) moaned as Ethan had bitten her bottom lip. They both pulled away breathlessly.

"We have to go. Before anyone catches us," (Y/N) panted. Ethan picked up (Y/N) bridal style and ran to his car. In a matter of five long minutes of foreplay in the car, they reached their house. Ethan ran out of the car and hurriedly got out his keys. "Well someone's a bit eager aren't they," (Y/N) smirked. Ethan had already unlocked the door. He ran to (Y/N) and carried her again. He ran to the house, closed the door with his leg, and ran up the stairs. Luckily for Ethan, his bedroom door was open. He threw (Y/N) on the bed and got on top of her.

(like the gif above)

He ripped off her shirt and undid her pants while she lifted the hem of his shirt and trailed her hands up and down his abs.

They kept throwing each other's articles of clothing to a random place in a room. When Ethan reached her panties, he slowly slid them off her. Once they were off, he spread open her thighs and dipped his head down.

"I'm good on that pussy shit," he mumbled then licked her soft area. "Oh my god," she moaned. He repeated licked her again and again. She grasped his hair and tugged on it letting him know he was doing a great job. She soon finished and let out a loud moan. "You're my ride or die babe," Ethan looked up and smiled at her. "Well, how about I ride you?" (Y/N) bit her lip. "I'm down," Ethan but his lip.

_

I wrote Ethan's part at church, someone throw a bible and some holy water at me, please and thank you.

also, I wanna thank yodaddyg for inspiring me to write an imagine book bc her imagines are literally my everything + this imagine was kinda inspired by her :)))