Gonna Get Better | g.d

Grayson was currently at the point of his YouTube career where he and his brother weren't relevant anymore. He was living with his girlfriend (Y/N) in an apartment. 

He was lying down on their shared bed staring at the ceiling. Thoughts rushed through his mind left and right. The thought of (Y/N) leaving him to go with someone better popped up. Tears poured out of his eyes. He was worried about that because he still hadn't found a job which meant he couldn't spoil his princess like he used to.

(Y/N) unlocked the door to their shared apartment and yelled, "Baby I'm home." She set her purse on the kitchen table and heard silent sobs. She rushed to the bedroom and saw Grayson on the bed. Her heart clenched in pain to see him like that.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she walked to his side to comfort him. Grayson sat up and rested against the bed frame, "I'm scared that I'll lose you. That you'll leave me for someone that has job with good paying money and treats you better than I do." (Y/N)'s lips parted in shock. "I'm not gonna leave you. Not now," she shook her head. " I know it's gonna get better. You'll get a job within good paying money. It just takes time to find it. Just know that I won't leave you for a money man no matter what we go through," she grabbed his hand. "I don't want a house in the hills. I don't need a man like Midas. I don't need a benz. All I want is you."

(Y/N) was a little hurt that Grayson thought she would do him like that. If she did, she would've already left him, but she didn't want to bring that up.

She took off her shoes and got on her side of the bed. Grayson wrapped his arm around her, and she cuddled up to him. They stayed in complete silence and enjoyed each other's company until they both fell asleep.

_

I honestly don't know why I only write at night. like I'll be trying to sleep and my brain's like "ou this scenario would make a great imagine"

 like I'll be trying to sleep and my brain's like "ou this scenario would make a great imagine"

here's a bomb ass edit made by woesdolans on instagram like fUCK MAN