daddy | e.d

(Y/N) was currently scrolling through her twitter timeline. She faved a couple of tweets here and there while occasionally replying to some of the tweets. She came across a video of her boyfriend and his twin. She immediately smiled because she knew there was bound to be something hilarious within the video. She pressed on it and turned up the volume.

There were a bunch of fans screaming, but she could still hear the twins. The camera focused on the question for about half a second then went back to focusing on the twins. Every one of the fans are chanting "Daddy!" (Y/N) started laughing at how hilarious their fans were being. "I don't know if I like it," Grayson laughed. "How does it feel when someone calls you daddy?" Grayson asked as he pretended to be an interviewer with a microphone. "I feel flattered," Ethan smirked with his raspy voice. The video ended while (Y/N) was left with wide eyes.

She never knew Ethan had a daddy kink. She'd secretly call him 'daddy', but today that all changed. Ethan had just confirmed his daddy kink. She smirked to herself as she thought of a wonderful plan. She exited the twitter app and went to the message app. She opened up her messages with Ethan and started typing.

'Hey daddy ;)'

Ethan was currently on a restaurant date with his twin brother. He felt a vibration in his pants and quickly whipped out his phone. He saw the contact name 'Princessa 💕'. He smiled at the sight of the contact name because he knew he could always count on his princessa to make his day. He read the message and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

'Hey daddy ;)'

"Bro, you okay?" Grayson asked. "Y-yeah, I-I'm fine," Ethan looked at his brother then back at his phone. He pressure pressed on the message and began to respond.

'What'd you just say babygirl?'

He set his phone on the table and continued to eat his food.

(Y/N) saw the little typing bubbles.

'What'd you just say babygirl?'

She bit her lip trying to contain her laughter even though she was by herself. She had him right where she wanted him.

'Does daddy need to be taught a lesson from his princessa??'

She bursted into laughter after she sent the text.

Ethan's phone vibrated against the table. He picked it up and saw a reply.

'Does daddy need to be taught a lesson from his princessa??'

His eyes widen at the sight of the text. He was shocked and turned on at the same time. Shocked because he never knew his princessa could pull off dirty talk and turned on because she was giving him dirty talk.

'Fuck, babygirl, I'm with Grayson right now'

'I swear, when I come back from tour, I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for three years'

He put his phone down and started to bounce his leg up and down. He was so tempted to go to the restroom and start jerking off, but Grayson was with him; he'd know what he was up to if he did that.

(Y/N) read the dirty text messages and spit out her water. She decided to tease him a little bit.

'Oh really?'

'You and what dick?'

She bit her lip after sending those messages. She was eager for his response.

Ethan read the messages and clenched his jaw.

'Baby, that's not what you were saying when I left for tour ;)'

He smirked to himself as he sent the text. Then, he started to remember that say. Her moaning in his ear to go faster, and her nails scratching his back because he was doing such an amazing job.

He fluttered his eyes shut and took a deep breath. "I'm gonna go to the restroom," he announced to Grayson and left.

(Y/N) blushed as she read the message. She remembered that day perfectly. He had treated her with so much love and care. She snapped back to reality and replied to the message.

'Right you are Dolan'

Five minutes passed and she hadn't gotten a reply. She decided to text him again.

'Babe?'

She saw the little bubbles loading.

'Grayson here, what's up (Y/N)?'

(Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as to why Grayson had responded but not Ethan.

'Oh, hey gray, where's Ethan?'

Grayson felt Ethan's phone buzz again, so he pressure pressed the message and responded.

'He's in the restroom, but he's taking forever though'

(Y/N) bit her lip and smirked at the message. She had successfully completed her task.

'Oh, okay, thanks Gray'

With that, she ended the conversation.

_

oh my fuck, but like, can you imagine Ethan calling you princessa? I'm fUCKED