just leave | g.d

(Y/N) was lying on the couch in her shared apartment with Grayson. She had just gotten off her phone looking at all the drama that was going on about Grayson kissing fan.

Grayson was currently on his way to the apartment with his phone off because he already knew there was drama going on about him kissing that fan. It was an accident though. He meant to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head as well and they accidentally kissed. He was just hoping that (Y/N) was taking a nap and not on her phone paying attention to what the fans were saying.

He turned off the engine of the car and got off. He entered the elevator and pressed the level three button. When the elevator came to a stop, he walked out and went towards his apartment. He unlocked the door and smiled because he was excited to see his princess.

He set his keys on the counter, "Hey babe." (Y/N) ignored him, rolled off the couch, and started to walk towards their shared room. Grayson's smile immediately faded realizing that she saw what happened.

He made his way to the room. "Baby I-" Grayson opened the door at a loss of words. "Is it true?" she asked with her back turned to him. Grayson didn't respond; he just kept quiet. "Leave," (Y/N) muttered. "Wh-what?" Grayson asked in disbelief. "Leave Grayson," she turned around to face him. "But I-" he tried to explain. "Just leave Grayson, take what's yours and leave..."

Grayson looked at her for a moment before walking towards her. He bent down to carry her bridal style. (Y/N) let out a little squeal, "Grayson, what are you doing?" "Taking what's mine. Now shut up, I'm taking you out for pizza."

_

well this is the first time I'm writing something on a computer...can you believe? but yeah this is really short but in my opinion, I thought it was really cute and this isn't based off a song