Reflection | e.d

Ethan and Grayson were currently at the mall because they were out Christmas shopping. They were at Forever 21 trying to look for some clothing they thought Cameron would like. Ethan made eye contact with beautiful girl that walked by him. She smiled at him and went on to check out the bomber jackets.

(Y/N) found a cream colored bomber jacket. She looked for a size that would fit her and walked to the nearest mirror.

Grayson had persuaded Ethan to try a black bomber jacket after arguing that if Ethan tried it on it he would be a model for Grayson.

Ethan and (Y/N) both checked themselves out in the same mirror. "You'd be rich if looking good was your profession. Like damn," (Y/N) complimented herself. "Umm, thanks I guess?" Ethan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Ha," (Y/N) laughed, "boy I ain't talking about you, I'm talking to my own reflection." (Y/N) winked at him before going back to where she found her bomber jacket.

Ethan was left in pure shock. His cheeks were red because he thought she was talking to him. He was used to girls recognizing him and giving him compliments, especially sexual ones. Grayson came back with another article of clothing for Ethan to model in. Ethan looked back to where he saw her, and she was looking at the distressed jeans.

"Shouldn't we be looking for something for Cameron?" Ethan reminded his twin brother. "Right, right, right," Grayson nodded.

Ethan took off his bomber and handed it to Grayson for him to put away. He walked towards the girl. "Hey, umm I was wondering if you could help me find a Christmas gift for my sister," he smiled. "Umm, yeah sure," (Y/N) smiled back. Ethan mentally high-fived himself for being smooth with her. "Thanks, and by the way, my names Ethan." "(Y/N)," she smirked.

_

this is in honor of Fifth Harmony (you can stop with the fourth harmony jokes, I'm already getting enough of that from my mom) and the twins old mirror vines. mY FUCKING EVERYTHING.